Author Topic: OMG why can't I upload pic's on BPO anymore???  (Read 5656 times)

Krista I

OMG why can't I upload pic's on BPO anymore???
« on: January 16, 2007, 08:56:50 am »
I am extremely frustrated because I am unable to post pics on here.  I've posted lot's of pics on here before, just a week ago I believe.  Now when I go to upload pics, nothing happens, It's like it freezes everytime now.  Can someone please help me out, what could possibly be wrong???

Krista I

Re: OMG why can't I upload pic's on BPO anymore???
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 09:05:24 am »
I am uploading the pics by attachment on BPO, the same way I always do it, and it just isn't working for me.  I don't get it..

Krista I

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 09:13:29 am »
it's just not doing anything at all, after I click on post, the little green bar at the bottom of the screen goes all the way green, and then nothing happens at all.  I could wait all day, and it just stays like that.  Maybe my pics are too big this time, because someone else took the pics with their camera, but I don't know how to resize them, and I don't have photoshop.   :(

Krista I

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 09:16:52 am »
yeah it worked.. mine must be more than 400kb, and I tried to resize them to make them smaller and I can't, I don't have photoshop  :(

Krista I

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 09:26:21 am »
Thank you sooooooooooo much for your help!  I'll try snipshot and let you know how it works out for me  :)  I don't think my computer comes with microsoft office picture manager, but i'll double check just to make sure  :)  Again THANK YOU!

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 04:25:13 pm »
how do you resize with picassa?

Offline Skippy

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Lollie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 06:06:26 pm »
Hi,
Picassa is great. To down size select your picture or pictures and under file select export. A screen will pop and ask you how big and what quality.

It also does a lot of other things easily like lighten darkened photos and does not change the orginal file. If you like it well enough to save that way. It will save as a copy and not make changes to the orginal.

I am still dicovering things but I like it for quick things and the ease of finding everything.

Skippy
Central New York