Author Topic: Jigsaws 1st puppy class  (Read 3832 times)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Jigsaws 1st puppy class
« on: January 17, 2007, 05:37:27 pm »
Tuesday was Jigsaws first day in Obed. class. well, actually it was registration, and meet N greet with the others. nice bunch of dogs in this class. we have two trainers, one, which is our handling teacher. she absolutely fell inlove with jigsaw. it was her first meeting with her. she helped me with zero's showing (which DID come to an end because of Zeros attitude)and helped out with Tribute when we had her... Marg (my handling trainer) always said her dad would tell her "You want a good dog, get a bull terrier.", though, she never did. she is into the whippets and ibizans... But, she is actually my aunts boyfriends mother, SO, somewhat part of the family i guess you could say? When she heard we were getting a BT (Zero) she was insane with happiness.  but we moved away when zero was little and so, she didnt get to watch him grow...  So now that i have Jigsaw, shes super excited
SORRY Off track...
Jigsaw did great, basically, we wont be teaching her the normal "heel, sit" blah blah blah... she will stack instead of sit. and so far so good. she basically self stacks herself.  She made some new friends too. Pogo, a mutt, Pheobe a pit mix (im guessing), Georga, another mix breed, willow a yellow lab pup and sago, a wirehair pointer pup! it was great. i can't wait to go back on tuesday :) Wish her luck
Jodi

Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: Jigsaws 1st puppy class
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 08:34:25 pm »
Yay!  Puppy class is fun.  It sounds like Jigsaw will do great! :)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 08:03:43 pm »
How fun! I'm glad that you are going to be a shoe in with the teacher too....she's a real "teacher's pet".  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 08:27:48 pm »
Tonight was her 2nd class. and she did GREAT. she self stacks and everything. she isnt too keen on the walking on a leash for the "heel, fast,slow,normal..." but, she will get it im sure. ZERO is amazing at it... and the second we walked in tonight Marg (the trainer) ran, picked her up and hugged and kissed her. and said "I just want to squeeze u like a marshmellow" haha it was funny
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~