Author Topic: New Pics of the Frisbee Fiend  (Read 6471 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
New Pics of the Frisbee Fiend
« on: January 22, 2007, 05:43:18 pm »
I tried to get some good pictures of Rocko going manic over his frisbee this afternoon, but it's not easy when you have to throw the frisbee then find what you want in the viewfinder and push the button before said Dog gets the frisbee and already has it back at your feet. Then, of course, after a few throws, you have to continually wipe the dog slobber off the camera after picking up the frisbee to throw again.

I got a couple of neat ones, though:

Rocko makes a great catch:

and comes down victorious:

Bringing home the prize:

Again (I love this picture)

The neighbor's dog decided she wanted to get in on the fun. I don't think Rocko even knew she was there:

This is Rocko saying, "Woman, would you put down the camera and throw the frisbee already!"
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline pink2378

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: New Pics of the Frisbee Fiend
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 05:51:53 pm »
I love those!  He looks like he is having a blast.  My parents have a Aussie that is about to cross the bridge - these picks make me remember his glory days!  Rocko is very handsome!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 06:30:53 pm »
AWESOME pics, girl!

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 06:31:37 pm »
That frisbee is his favorite thing in the world! He would rather play frisbee than eat, I think!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 07:30:44 pm »
I love your captions! My total fave is the one where he looks like he is yelling at you. Hahahahah! ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.