Author Topic: SAD NEWS GUYS...I NEED SOME LOVE  (Read 18233 times)

Offline 2dogmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: SAD NEWS GUYS...I NEED SOME LOVE
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2007, 04:12:40 pm »
Than You all so much for the support. I have called everywhere, gone to eveery shelter and vet in the area and asked everyone I have seen. I will put a flyer at the local dog park also. Noone has been there because of the weather, but Ill do that today when I get off work. i just dont know what to do. I have done everything  can think of. What am I suppose to d without my boy? Im beside myself....God please just let him come home to me. I miss him so much. I havent moved any of his stuff...its so sad I keep going to call him or take him out and hes not there. My sweet Gus...I hope he is safe wherever he is.

Offline 2dogmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2007, 04:18:34 pm »
ps..

I forgot to mention this...his flier has the same picture that is on my avatar so its a great picture of him where you can see all of his markings..and that big smile on his face. He unfortunaltey did not have his collar on him..somehitng I will NEVER forgive myself for.

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2007, 04:19:27 pm »
Hang in there we are all holding good thoughts and prayers for you and gus.

Tricia and the fur kids

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2007, 06:20:34 pm »
I'm sorry to hear Gus is missing  :'(

Zoey and I will keep our fingers and paws crossed that she comes home soon
RIP former BPO

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2007, 08:00:17 pm »
I am so sorry to hear about Gus.  I am sure you have thought of this already but our local newspaper has a section for pets that have been found the regular paper charges a small amount for the ads and the pennysaver and shopping bag papers run those ads for free.

I can't imagine what you are going thru - I wish with all my heart that Gus finds his way back to you ASAP.  I will be thinking and praying for you and Gus

Again, I am so sorry.

Randy