Author Topic: HE'S HOME HE'S HOME!!!! IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!  (Read 21884 times)

Offline 2dogmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
HE'S HOME HE'S HOME!!!! IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!
« on: February 01, 2007, 02:07:06 pm »
MY GUS IS HOME!!! IM AT WORK AND GOT A CALL ON MY CELL SO I CALLED IT BACK. THE GUY SAID HE READS METERS FOR OUR ELECTRIC COMPANY AND SAW THIS DOG THEN SAW MY FLIER AND CALLED!! I LEFT FOR MUNCH EARLY AND WENT TO THE HOUSE HE TOLD ME AND IT WAS HIM!! MY GUS!! HE IS VERY SKINNY AND LIMPING ON ONE LEG. HE ALSO HAS CUTS AND SCARS ALL OVER THE PLACE SO THERES NO TELLING WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM, BUT HE IS HOME!!!!! I HAD TO COME BACK TO WORK SO I GAVE HIM A BATH, FILLED HIS FOOD BOWL TO THE TOP AND GAVE HIM PLENTY OF TREATS. OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS, I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS HAPPY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I CALLED THE GUY BACK AMD TOLD HIM HOW GRATEFUL I WAS. I AM ELATED!!!!  ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

Anakalia

Re: HE'S HOME HE'S HOME!!!! IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 02:11:08 pm »
OMG OMG!!  This is the BESTEST news EVER!!!  I'm soooo happy for you!!  Hopefully his limping isn't too serious and he can get back to his old silly self in no time! YAY!!!  ;D

Offline 2dogmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 02:12:42 pm »
I KNOW!! THE LIMPING ISNT TOO BAD, HE DIDNT REACT AT ALL TO ME TOUCHING IT ORANYTHING BUT IM GONNA TAKE HIM TO THE VET TOMORROW TO MAKE SURE. HES BEEN GONE 12 DAYS, SO THERES NO TELLING WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!MY POOR BABY, HES BEEN OUT THERE IN ALL OF THIS ICE AND SNOW!

dohertyswissy

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 02:13:53 pm »
THAT IS WONDEFUL NEWS!!!  YAY GUS!!  WELCOME HOME!

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 02:15:00 pm »
Oh gosh, I almost cried reading this!  I am so glad to read some happy news today!  Welcome home GUS!!  Give him big hugs and get some big sloppy kisses that I know you have been missing!
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 02:24:20 pm »
YAY!! I have been hoping to read a post that he is home safe and sound. So happy for you and Gus.

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 02:25:07 pm »
I am sooooooooooooo oooooooo happy for you.  That has to be some of the sweetest news ever.  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline lulu

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 02:27:39 pm »
 That is the best news ever! I am ecstatic that your little guy made his way back to you! there is nothing  that beats a happy ending! I am soooo happy for you! ;D
Leah

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 02:28:11 pm »
OMG - I knew as soon as I saw the subject of this post that it was about Gus....OMG - I am soooooo happy for you and Gus... seriously I have tears welling as I type this! This is the BEST news... and we (BPO) sure needed some good news around here today! Oh I just cant believe Gus is home.... I am doing a Gus-is-home-happy-dance right now! Please give him lots of hugs from his Auntie Rachel!

*modified for spelling*
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 02:37:36 pm by EllieAndBlu »

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2007, 02:30:57 pm »
WHOOO HOOOO
I am soooo GLAD to hear that he is home. This is just the best news ever. Give him hugs and kisses from everyone here.
And congratulation s- I know that you are going to have the best weekend ever now.

Offline goldengal

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2007, 02:32:36 pm »
I seldom post as I don't have an Avatar. Have been having a 'down' day, but when I saw your post about Gus, it make me feel so happy. Take care.

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2007, 02:39:13 pm »
THAT IS AWESOME AWESOME NEWS ~ word about the food give him small amounts acouple times a day instead of filling his bowl right up, you don't know for sure how long he has gone without, it'll be hard on his tummy. I am sooo Happy for you 3  ;D
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

angelsmama

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2007, 02:40:00 pm »
OMG  ;D I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT ;D WELCOME HOME GUS ;D

Offline 2dogmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2007, 02:49:15 pm »
Thanks guys, I couldnt wait to tell you all!! I will never know what he has gone thru the last 12 days, but he is home safe. My twin sister works for a vet so she told me to feed him in small amounts. I let him eat while I was still there and Ill feed him again when I get home. I just cant believe it. I didnt think I was ever going to see him again. He was LITERALLY a block from where I live!! So close!

Nicole

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 02:58:30 pm »
This is so great!!! I'm glad to hear it! What a relief!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAY FOR METER READERS!