Author Topic: a "bad" week?  (Read 4824 times)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
a "bad" week?
« on: February 02, 2007, 10:28:29 am »
Sorry for being away... but i've been super busy this last week. Zero has been having what im calling a "bad" week. he is being a rotten dog since monday. he's been bugging simba (my oldest cat) and so simba is terrified. when simba is not around, he will bug Sabbath (another cat). he started marking in the house... Not just over where Jigsaw has her puppy accidents. but where ever he feels like it...  he pee'd on my telephone, luckily i noticed before i picked it up to answer it or call someone. i noticed some wet around it, then noticed the phone (which is normally white) had some yellow on it.. EWWW so i start cleaning it, pick up the receiver and a PUDDLE inside. gross.  anyways, he pee'd on my floor mat that we have infront of the door, for when memphis comes from outside he doesnt fall and break a hip... he cocked his leg and pee'd on the couch...  :o so im quite upset with him, hes just been very rotten all week... so he wears his belly band from AM-PM minus outside time and bed time... 
Now, i've talked to a few others, and ALOT of people are also saying their male dogs are going thru a "bad" week also... is anyone else having a "bad week" in here?

Jodi
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: a "bad" week?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 10:32:05 am »
WOW, I don't have a male and I can't share your exact "bad" week experiences, but I just want to say I'm sorry! I know those weeks.... the kind where you just think you're gonna lose it becuase they suddenly behave in ways they haven't before, or have already been trained not to do.  I'm still going through Bella's puppy stages, so we definitely have bad weeks... Anyway, hang in there! I hope zero shapes up over the weekend for you!
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 10:36:08 am »
Thank you :)
Dont get me started on my puppy week. jigsaw chewing everything she can get in her mouth, AND gnawing on the things that dont fit... ARGH ghahahaha
the joys of dogs... They aren't our whole life... but make our life whole :)
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 10:38:05 am »
My bad week has been loose stools,so if you want to trade I will!!! I'm really hoping Tub doesn't go thru the marking stage.
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 10:38:59 am »
i don't have anything to give up about peeing, but it did rain and i now have mud prints throughout my ENTIRE house, everywhere.  i have to shampoo carpets this week b/c they're SO bad.  diesel has also destroyed a pillow again last night, and tried to eat the big cushion off the couch but i think i got home too early for him to finish.  then last night while i was asleep he got on my kitchen table and ate my mail.
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Nicole

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 10:53:31 am »
OOOH JO!

I can totally relate! AJ cocked his little fluffy leg a few days ago and MARKED MY COUCH! Lil' STINKER. I also think he's been marking other places in my house and its setting the cats on a pee-spree, too. Its insane. When he goes back home on Saturday, I'm renting a steam cleaner and doing the entire house.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 11:01:39 am »
if it helps any, my mom's dogs ONLY pee on suitcases and people who don't live there's shoes ha ha
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Anakalia

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 11:34:36 am »
Koby's been a little weird this week.  All of a sudden he's obbsessed with counter surfing again and trying to steal food.  I know it's not EVEN close to peeing all over everything, but it sure is annoying.  He's been so good lately but this week he's been a little nuts!  Hopefully next week is much better!

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 12:23:02 pm »
Hmm, Phelan too! Normally he is the greatest, but he walked right over to his crate on the weekend and peed beside it. I was watching him so he didn't get much out but... Then I had to give him the super obedience overhaul on leash as he decided he couldn't hear me. I hope it's something in the air this week and not adolescence kicking in.

Offline pink2378

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2007, 05:20:39 pm »
Goodness!  I'm glad it's not just me!  Not that Lucy has been marking the house (thank heavens!) but she's been such a stinker this week.  She's driving me crazy.  She won't leave my 2 cats alone...she just goes from one to another and keeps chasing them.  She was doing so well too, and now it's back to square one!  argh.

Offline 2dogmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2007, 06:25:17 pm »
hmmm sorry everyone is having a "bad" week. I didnt have my boy all week so I dont know what he was doing! haha. Just the getting lost was bad enough for me, so hes kinda on a honeymoon right now. He could do pretty much anything right now and I wouldnt get upset!

Lyn

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2007, 06:27:11 pm »
Bubba and Lola have been super-charged with energy this week. Constant wrestling and knawing on each other. It's rather annoying. :D

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2007, 06:29:34 pm »
im SO glad to hear ours arent the ONLY ones being total sh!t heads hahahahha
Thanks for the cheer up  ;D :D
Jo
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo