Author Topic: Lady Head  (Read 3076 times)

lins_saving_grace

Lady Head
« on: July 07, 2005, 08:48:43 am »
Lady
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 08:50:47 am by lins_saving_grace »

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Re: Lady Head
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 08:25:05 pm »
I love their names.  Lady is such a lady, too!  She is so dignified.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 08:33:23 pm »
BEAUTIFUL IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 06:02:57 am »
ya know Lins, Both of your girls are just too cute... I really like that first black & white one, there is just something about her expression in it/the way her head is turned.
I know, I am an odd ball, but I am studying photography and I look for things like that.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 08:09:35 am »
Thank you Thank you Thank you.  Lady will do an encore later.  :)  She is rather dignified now that you mention it.  But she can let her fur down too.  :) 
My husband named Lady.  I'm not too fond of the name since I like people names for dogs myself.  I got to name Grace.  Kinda after my favorite old lady I knew when I was 10.  "Old Grace Thomas".  I called her Aunt Grace.  And I never forgot her.  :)
I took a photojournalis m class in college so this is all fun to me.  I love all that stuff too. 
You'll have to put your photography lessons to work on that puppy.

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 09:00:36 am »
yeah... I'm going to try

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2005, 12:01:32 pm »
yeah... I'm going to try

You are not merely trying there!  You are doing a darned fine job of taking some absolutely stunning photographs with great lighting and excellent composition.  Of course, my monitor is a Macintosh and has pretty high resolution and thousands of colors, so I see all the detail....and let me tell you that your photos look great.

Imagine what can be done with a digital SLR or even a professional camera like Nikon's F100 with professional film/slides and an experienced photo lab!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2005, 12:10:06 pm »
well, thank you. I have a Canon SLR, but it's film and that just takes too long for me... ha ha ha
That is surprising, because this hp I have is only 2.1 mp... (I didn't think anyone was looking that closely)

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2005, 12:52:58 pm »
well, thank you. I have a Canon SLR, but it's film and that just takes too long for me... ha ha ha
That is surprising, because this hp I have is only 2.1 mp... (I didn't think anyone was looking that closely)

The colors are vibrant.  I like that.  I'm just using a digital Panasonic video camera with snapshot capability.  It's nothing like the F100 and developing at ProLab in Seattle.  I hope to have a better digital camera some day.  My scanner isn't working right, so I am unable to post the plethora of old color slides I have from Greta's wilderness days.