Author Topic: Apparently Gauge has a good nose  (Read 4816 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Apparently Gauge has a good nose
« on: February 06, 2007, 10:24:35 am »
I had Gauge at the park yesterday, off leash playing fetch. What I do also is hide his toys and make him find them. Well while I was playing with him I notice a guy watching us ??? I just ignored him and kept playing with Gauge. About an housr later I was packing up and getting ready to head home when the guy came over to talk to me. He said he trained Police Drug dogs and said he was impress with Gauge. Then he went on saying how he is looking for a new dog to train and asked if i was interested in selling Gauge to him. I told him thank you but I am not looking to sell him and told him about his breeder. He said he wasnt interested in a puppy but an older dog, then gave me his card and told me to call if i changed my mind, I told him again I am not looking to sell my dog [I was very nice about it] Its kinda a good feeling that some one like him was interested in Gauge though :)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 10:25:50 am by Blair »

EllieAndBlu

Re: Apparently Gauge has a good nose
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 12:50:47 pm »
Gauge is a Superstar... but I always knew that!  :)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 01:12:42 pm »
It would be cool if I could get him trained to do that but keep him at the sametime, but I dont think I can LOL I told him the breeder had a litter of puppies so maybe thats why he said he wasnt interested.

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 05:37:19 am »
Wow!  Good job Gauge! :)

chaosndestruction

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 02:30:24 pm »
What about maybe training him for Search and Rescue? Just a thought...

Good thing his nose works ;D