Author Topic: Grrrr - Stupid Everything!!!  (Read 2315 times)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Grrrr - Stupid Everything!!!
« on: March 01, 2007, 04:50:48 pm »
Well, i'd like to start this off by saying...
Local Online "trading posts" PEE ME OFF. hahaha Someone was looking for a female bull terrier as a friend for their male. So i thought, i'd get to talking, see if they're up for waiting for a pup, etc. well turns out, their male is intact, and the boyfriend REFUSES to neuter. and i warned them about two bullies in the house together (and believe me, its ALOT Of work...) and they shrugged off like "we can handle it" they told me about how their male is "agressive" towards strange men on the street... and they correct him by ... get this- PATTING HIM ON THE HEAD! yep. Anyways, on to the puppy talk... i told them if i had a litter i'd sign my PETs on a spay/neuter agreement, and told them about that (as they've never heard of a contract :o ). And she says "ill talk to the hubby when he gets home" she emails me saying that He says if they want to breed i should not be able to stop them. and making them spay/neuter is TELLING them what to do... ok. so i passed some of these peoples info to some other breeders they May contact... so they know... they were very happy to get this info.. geez people!
Now, on to something totally different. Zero has been a little "Under the weather" he has had diareah (sp)for about a week. it would start to form, then get really messy again... we did the no food for 24 hours but that didnt do much... Anyways, he goes ON THE FLOOR durring the night if we dont let him in the bedroom to sleep *then he wont even budge out of the bed*. Darcy is up before me, as he works... he LEAVES the mess on the floor for me to clean. and im sure we all know sloppy poop left on the floor makes a REALLY crappy crusty mess... so its absolutely gross. The other night zero puked on the stairs, which is the ONLY place we have Carpeting!!!! he ate it back up (yummy) and i cleaned the left over mess...  i thought he was feeling better.Well, darcy let zero in the room this morining at 7:30 before he left for work... Zero had me up at 8, but went back to sleep... JIGSAW starting making a rukus in her crate, so i got up, and took her bowl away from her. went back to bed, had a 9am phone call, that made me jump out of bed, for ONE ring.. I had a major headache, so im still wanting to sleep. so i go back to bed.. toss, turn, get out of bed around 9:30-9:45 is, and i guess lastnight Zero messed all over my intire livingroom... and he walks while he poops, and it was REALLY watery... There was also a bit Bile thrown up as well... *I dont do good with vomit*.  but ohhh nooo darcy didnt clean it before he left... so here i am, cleaning all this up... so im havin a not so happy day (or week).
And to top it off, Memphis' couch is totally distroyed, because hes too heavy and he always pulls the cushons off and then steps on it, i guess jigsaw was playing on his couch, and fell INSIDE the couch, it took about 10 mins to get her OUT. aaahhh! im tossing it out this weekend...
ok. i really had to rant. sorry everyone! lol.
Hope everyone else is havin a better week :)

Jodi
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Grrrr - Stupid Everything!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 04:54:20 pm »
Oh i forgot to ad, that when i got done cleaning that mess this AM, i took a shower, came out to yes, another mess... its like jelly, so gross. make me want to vomit. UGH.
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline pink2378

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 05:18:17 pm »
EW!  I am so sorry you have to deal with that!  I hate cleaning up bodily fluids and I have a strong gag reflex so I normally have to have my husband do it.

Hope Zero feels better soon!  I love his goofy smile - he's so adorable.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 07:13:36 pm »
jo, i can TOTALLY relate.  when we had hook worms AND whip worms in tiny, she would go all over the entire kitchen, to the point where there was so much watery poop i couldn't even mop it up!  hubby would leave EVERY morning, and i knew he knew b/c there is no way she could have done that much in an hour.  it was so horrible b/c it was there was blood and mucus in it, too.   after 3 days and medicine it finally stopped, but OMG i was still so mad at him.  hang in there!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]