Author Topic: LOOKING FOR DOBERMAN LOVERS!  (Read 5614 times)

Offline e2designs

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • My myspace
LOOKING FOR DOBERMAN LOVERS!
« on: March 01, 2007, 02:00:56 pm »
LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE LOVE FOR THE DOBIES SO WE CAN DISCUSS SIMILARITIES!

EllieAndBlu

Re: LOOKING FOR DOBERMAN LOVERS!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 03:48:12 pm »
In addition to a 9 year old hound mix and 7 year old weimaraner, I have a 3 year old dobie/pit girl. Ellie's mom is a dobie and her dad is a pit. I have never had a dobie before and now cant imagine being without one.

Welcome to BPO. It is a great place, but beware it is so addicting!

p.s. Love the pic of your pups!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 09:32:52 am »
Cuddle-bug puts it mildly where Ellie is concerned. That girl has slept under the covers snuggled up with me since she was 8 weeks old. She won't have it any other way.... and I wouldn't either!  :)

When she is not sleeping under the covers, Ellie spends her time sucking-up for some lovin'... lol

Offline BellaRoosMom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 04:44:45 am »
I'm a Dobie lover!!  I've had 3 in my life.  2 Reds and a Black/Tan.  The first Red I had was named Big Red...how original??  The second was a former professional guard dog...he got fired, and had to come home from the job with my dad.  He was too aggressive.  You wouldn't think so cause I made him to agility courses in my yard like 20 years ago!!!  Then my Black/Tan was also when I was like 5.  He was a sweetie!   ;D

Offline DobieLove

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Dreaming in the Quietest moments
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 06:11:13 am »
I am a Dobermann lover. I lost my sweet Dobermann Jared on March 13th, 2007. I miss him very much. I hope to have another dobermann in my life again because I love the breed!