Author Topic: Allie  (Read 4860 times)

bigdogs@5501

Allie
« on: March 13, 2007, 08:39:53 pm »
Its been a long week. Allie went to sleep on friday and didnt wake up. She had a long 17 years with us and I knew that the end was near and had even contemplated deciding for her when that time would be, instead she was able to make the choice on her own and is now at the bridge with her sister Katie and the many other 4 paws that she has shared her home with over the past 17 years. I have been unbale to be on BPO lateley and have really missed everyone, I am hoping that next week will again slow done and get back to normal and I can spend some more time with my BPO family.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Allie
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 08:44:07 pm »
i'm so sorry to hear that!  i am glad though that she passed peacefully.  keeping you in our thoughts
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline happiday

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All I ever do is SMILE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 08:53:31 pm »
 :'(  Hugs for you and your family...  it is so hard when the time comes to say goodbye to a beloved friend.  Perhaps your Allie and our Cheyanne are playing together on the bridge.  Cheyanne left us last Sept. after 16 yrs.
My heart goes out to you.
Salli, Annie's mama!

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 09:40:11 pm »
I am so very sorry for your loss  :'( Allie had a very long life that was filled with love right till the end. I am glad she went in her sleep ~ that's how I want mine to go ~ sending you and your family tons of hugs and (slobbery kisses from Libby and Hoover)
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 07:50:46 am »
Awww Paige, I'm so sorry for your loss!  :'(  Sounds like she left you very peacefully, but I know it still hurts.  You have 17 years of wonderful memories, I could only hope I would have 17 yrs with Koby.  I'm here if you need anything!  :-*