Author Topic: Lady is having her left leg done now  (Read 4312 times)

lins_saving_grace

Lady is having her left leg done now
« on: March 19, 2007, 01:52:29 am »
This poor dog is going to have spent a year of her life recovering from ACL surgory when all is said and done.  She is going in on Wednesday at 9am to have her left ACL replaced.  It will be a lot like last time.  they will call us at 10 or 11 to confirm that it is the ACL then operate and maybe send her home that night (or not.)  i will keep you posted...but this poor baby!!!

lins_saving_grace

Re: Lady is having her left leg done now
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 02:11:40 am »
i wish i could be there for her this whole time...but Saturday's my last day.

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 02:14:12 am »
Awww, poor Lady!!  I will be thinking of Lady Wednesday and sending positive healing vibes her way!  Keep us updated!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 02:23:34 am »
Lady is on her way to becoming the bionic woman-dog! I will be thinking about your bug and sending tons of healing vibes for a speedy recovery!

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 02:36:25 am »
Awww bug....you are such a trooper. Wishing Lady a speedy recovery. Thinking of you too Lins :)

dohertyswissy

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 02:41:51 am »
Sweet little LadyBug!  We love you pretty girl!!  Fingers and all paws crossed for a speedy recovery and fast healing! :-*

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 11:45:50 am »
Lady,

We will be thinking of you and keeping all fingers and paws crossed for a fast easy recovery - just think how much better you will feel when this is all behind you!!

Best of luck

Randy & Harley

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 12:45:40 am »
Poor little sweetheart. I love her and wish her the best. Best to you, too, Lin.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner