Author Topic: your cuteness overdose! dane/chi lovin! *new pics*  (Read 10587 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
your cuteness overdose! dane/chi lovin! *new pics*
« on: March 22, 2007, 03:43:45 pm »
diesel told me not to tell you that he is doing this willingly, but that he was "forced" to  ???  ;)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 03:48:42 pm by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: your cuteness overdose! dane/chi lovin!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 03:45:30 pm »
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 03:46:20 pm »
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 03:47:16 pm »
by the way, sorry about the family jewels in the one picture!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 03:48:21 pm by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

mama23+pyrs2

Re: your cuteness overdose! dane/chi lovin! *new pics*
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 04:01:09 pm »
that's a really cute chi, and i've never liked those dogs lol, sorry- no offense to chi lovers everywhere. ;) i love seeing something so huge up next to something so tiny and being gentle- it's kinda crazy and amazing. those are some great shots.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 04:06:07 pm »
thanks!  i swore i'd never get another one after the two my mom has that we got YEARS ago (they're 9 and 11 now, i got one in middle school and one my first year of hs  :o).  the older they get the uglier they get (i swear it's true, but i still love them!) the thing that got me though is their personality.  nothing matches it!  he's just so sweet and lovable, and like i explain to friends, i missed having a dog that fit IN my lap and not ON my lap ha ha, even if he will end up a bug eyed dog.  i do have to say though, he's not the typical chihuahua, he's very well rounded and "stable" in his behavior.
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

angelsmama

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 04:11:37 pm »
adorable pics ;D

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 04:23:10 pm »
thanks!  i swore i'd never get another one after the two my mom has that we got YEARS ago (they're 9 and 11 now, i got one in middle school and one my first year of hs  :o).  the older they get the uglier they get (i swear it's true, but i still love them!) the thing that got me though is their personality.  nothing matches it!  he's just so sweet and lovable, and like i explain to friends, i missed having a dog that fit IN my lap and not ON my lap ha ha, even if he will end up a bug eyed dog.  i do have to say though, he's not the typical chihuahua, he's very well rounded and "stable" in his behavior.

lol that's funny. i think what did it for me was when i was just a lil kid and i had a friend- this was elementary school- who was a weirdo (i know that now) and she had a laundry room full of chi's! I have no idea why but she had another room full of stinky little kittens. So one room of high pitched,  glass breaking, screechy barking chi's that you never dare open and a room full of crappy smelling kittens- nice. Anyway, that is my first memory of that breed and obviously has stuck with me through the years lol. It's all her fault. ;D Those poor dogs tho, and cats.

He reminds me of the taco bell dog in that avatar pic, you must get that all the time, haha. :P
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 04:25:03 pm by mama23+pyrs2 »

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 12:28:12 am »
Great pics!!!!!!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 01:05:45 am »
OMG Steff - those are the cutest pics! It sure looks like Mr. Diesel is is loooove!  ;)  Oh I just LOVE it when the bigs and littles get along so well!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 01:50:44 am »
He reminds me of the taco bell dog in that avatar pic, you must get that all the time, haha. :P

nope, actually that's the first time i've gotten it ha ha.  so far we've only gotten, "are you sure he's pure chihuahua?!  why does he look so weird??"  then when i say he's just fat everybody sees that he really is purebred and he's just rolly!

diesel and peanut get along FAMOUSLY.  not only do they always sleep together, they go everywhere together!  even when we go out in the back yard, if peanut ventures too far from the porch diesel walks over him (literally, he keeps peanut between his 4 feet) to make sure he doesn't get in trouble!  i know he doesn't do it being mean b/c he reaches down and kisses him every few minutes!  on occasion though he does accidentally forget peanut is there and turns and steps on his toes though  :-\
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2007, 02:04:46 am »
how true!  i didn't think of that but now that you mention that it's too fitting!
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

Anakalia

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2007, 02:11:35 am »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA the first thing that came to my mind was that line from Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer:  I don't want to make toys, I want to be a Dentist.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!!  I love that movie!

Those pics are too cute!  They look like best buds!  ;D

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2007, 04:01:49 am »
I like the fourth one, with Peanut curled on top of Diesel, too cute. I'm sure Peanut is in heaven getting to curl up with a warm body all the time, you won't need to buy sweaters

Icerotti

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2007, 06:29:46 am »
Those are really cute pictures. I love seeing the big guys with such little friends.