Author Topic: K9 3K for Wake County, NC Homeless Pets (shamless like Nicole :) )  (Read 11606 times)

dohertyswissy

Hey Guys!  Like Nicole and Cabeza, Ranger Roo and I will be walking in the K9 3K for our local chapter of the SPCA.  Any donations would be really appreciated AND if anyone wants to walk with us that would be even better!!!

Thank you very mucho!

http://www.firstgiving.com/heatherandrangerroo
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 03:51:14 am by dohertyswissy »

Nicole

Re: K9 3K for Wake County, NC Homeless Pets (shamless like Nicole :) )
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 03:46:27 am »
I said this in my Chicago thread, but I'll add it here, too. Cabeza came from the Wake County SPCA, so its got a special place in our hearts! Thanks, Heather and Ranger-Roo!!! Auntie Nicole and Cabeza think you ROCK!

dohertyswissy

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 03:52:38 am »
I said this in my Chicago thread, but I'll add it here, too. Cabeza came from the Wake County SPCA, so its got a special place in our hearts! Thanks, Heather and Ranger-Roo!!! Auntie Nicole and Cabeza think you ROCK!

That is TOO cool!!  We dedicate our walk to you Cousin Cabeza!!! :-*

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 09:45:38 am »
*bump*

dohertyswissy

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 02:11:08 am »
A Big Ol' THANK YOU to Auntie Nicole, Auntie Jenn, Auntie Rachel, and Auntie Julie and cousins Cabeza, Kwellen, Kiden, Keagan, Elli, Ellie, Blu, Riley, Gweck, and Beans for your contributions to me and Mom for the K9 3K for the SPCA of Wake County!!  You guys ROCK and I LOVE YOU!! :-*  :-*  :-*

Love,
Ranger

dohertyswissy

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 06:01:11 am »
And MORE big kisses and slobbers to Cindy and her crew for the super generous donation!!!  Thank you soo much!!!!! 

BPOers are AWESOME!!!!

dohertyswissy

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 09:54:36 am »
Hi Folks!  Even though my boyfriend has shamlessly tried to get me to go to the beach this weekend, I'll be staying in town to walk for the SPCA.  There is some confusion right now as to what in the heck is gonna go down if it is a monsoon here, like they are forecasting. I've been blowing up the phone, but I'm guessing everyone else is as well.  I'm crossing my fingers for no rain, especially since there is "Bark After Dark" that includes Live Music and BEER!  Better yet, all proceeds from the beer go to the SPCA too.  Thank you Michelob Light!  Wooohoo!   

Regardless, though, rain or shine, all your donations go STRAIGHT to the SPCA, Celebrating 40 Years of Saving Animal Lives this year at the walk.

If you have been meaning to make a donation and got sidetracked by the furkids, Oprah, or boxed wine, there is still time.   ;)

Big Thanks, Hugs, and Slobbery Kisses to those of you who have already donated!!  I'll be sure to take lots of pictures...if there isn't a monsoon.  Come on people, do your sunshine dances STAT!   :-*

dohertyswissy

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 11:09:35 am »
Heather and Ranger are halfway to their goal....Just think another half will be all the way!  Heee!

Have fun guys!
Julie

How'd ya get so smart Julie???   :D  RangerRoo says THANK YOU AUNTIE JULIE!!   :-*

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 03:03:56 pm »
Ok, so what day is it??? My sis and I want to walk!

dohertyswissy

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2007, 04:05:15 pm »
Ok, so what day is it??? My sis and I want to walk!

Holy Cow!!  Are you in Raleigh, NC????  We need a Meet N' Greet STAT!  It is this Saturday, May 5th in downtown Raleigh.  Here's the info link:

http://www.spcawake.org/site/DocServer/dog_walk_flyer07.pdf?docID=241

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2007, 12:04:06 am »
I am about 3 hrs away from Raleigh in Charlotte. We do need a meet and greet. I can't do tomorrow for the walk due to prior commitments, PM me and we can set something up