Author Topic: New Here On Big Paws  (Read 12253 times)

Offline SnydersDanes

• Gnawer
  • Titan
    • View Profile
New Here On Big Paws
« on: March 23, 2007, 08:00:57 am »
Hi,

My name is Connie and I have two beautiful Great Danes! Jade is a mantle female and she is 11 months old. Titan is a heavy marked harlequin and he is 5 months old. We are a family of five. Well seven including our danes. I have three children. A daughter who is 7 and two sons 4 & 3. We all have a great time as a family and look forward sharing stories and pictures with you!!

« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 08:13:35 am by SnydersDanes »

Offline morph's mom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Morpheus
    • View Profile
Re: New Here On Big Paws
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 08:24:55 am »
Hi Connie,

I am soo glad that you found BPO this is a great site.  Jade and Titan are beautiful.  I am Carrie mom to AJ a hefty 35 lbs. keeshound and Morpheus a 13 month old Neo Dane.  Again welcome

Carrie
Morpheus Mastidane 1 yr

A. J. Keeshound  3 yr

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andrew A. Rooney

Offline SnydersDanes

• Gnawer
  • Titan
    • View Profile
Re: New Here On Big Paws (Pics)
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 08:36:28 am »
Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
Here are some pictures of Jade and Titan and my kiddos.

Offline morph's mom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Morpheus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 08:44:17 am »
Awww I love the pics they are all sooo cute.  Mason my 5 year old just saw the Cars thing sitting on your table and says "I dont have that yet!!!!!!!"  So I have to know what it is and where did you get it lol.  They are all sooo adorable. I love kid and Dane pics as it proves that they truely are Gentle Giants.
Morpheus Mastidane 1 yr

A. J. Keeshound  3 yr

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andrew A. Rooney

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 09:00:50 am »
Welcome! I'm Kristina, have 3 kiddos too! my daughter is 9, son is 2.5, and a my youngest daughter is 11 mos. Our newest additions are 2 Pyr Puppies. I'm new here too and just joined the last couple days. This place is really helpful and kind. Look forward to hearing more from you! Your doggies are very pretty. :)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 10:44:58 am »
omg i LOVE titan's markings!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 01:38:44 pm »
Welcome to the board.  Your pups are beautiful and we love pics.  I'm Kat and my pups are listed in my signature.  Just FYI: this place is addicting.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline rayray

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Me and Onyx
    • View Profile
    • my myspace
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 02:59:07 pm »
what beautiful pics!!! welcome to bpo!
My new GSD! He doesn't have a name yet... :/

Onyx: Black German Shepherd - her myspace:  http://www.myspace.com/onyxroxdablox

Sparky: Black and White Shih-Tzu (he likes to play with the big doggies!) his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/sparkyboyrox

Offline SnydersDanes

• Gnawer
  • Titan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 04:36:56 am »
Hi,
I am going to be out and about today. I will take some new pictures of Jade and Titan. To share with you guys. In the mean time I have a website that has tons of pictures so check it out. www.snydersdan es.com
Its just a fun site no selling of anything.

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 08:12:11 am »
Hi Connie!

Rebekah here! I have not been on the board much lately because I am buried underneath a bunch of dog photos and art supplies, but I had to pop in to say howdy!

:D

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2007, 10:31:44 am »
Welome aboard! You're going to love it here. Your danes are magnificent! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about them.

Jeanne
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2007, 04:38:11 pm »
Hi and Welcome (ALL) your babies are cuties, Glad you found BP everyone here is soooo nice and very helpful if ya need some advice ~ this is the BEST forum around !!!! I look forward to learning more about you and your family. I'm Kim ~ SAHM to 4.5(g) & 3(b)& a good hubby, old man Hoover and a big girl Libby.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

lorim2

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2007, 01:41:16 pm »
Welcome..All your babies are beautiful!!  You will have a great time here...Lots of good advice and good humor!!  haha...Welcome again!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2007, 02:15:47 pm »
Hello and welcome!  Hope you enjoy it here.

My name is Chris, and my crew currently consists of Keiko, an almost 9 yr old husky/shep mix, Gunther, a 2 yr old great dane and Nigel and Posey, two 1 yr old rat terriers...... as well as various misc critters.

chaosndestruction

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 03:11:48 am »
Welcome to the board! I'm Bri, owned by Keela a husky mix. I LOVE your danes! They are goregous! I live in Oregon too (Rainier)!