Author Topic: I've always wanted to...  (Read 4822 times)

Offline BellaRoosMom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
I've always wanted to...
« on: March 25, 2007, 02:30:41 am »
...wake up with a dog so close to me that she could almost BE me.  No really.  NOT!

This morning Bella as usual comes to occupy the warm spot left when "someone" leaves the bed.  This time it was lucky me who got to stay behind.  Then Miss Ellie comes in to say "goodmorning, can we snuggle?"  She literally sits on me, and rubs her head all over mine!  She gets so close I ask my husband "Could she BE any closer?"  His reply, "Maybe if she was PART of you!"  (Notice Bella covering her eyes from the blinding flash in the second one!)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: I've always wanted to...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 02:57:19 am »
ha ha i love those pics!  i'm lucky enough none of our big paws get in bed anymore!  they just get too hot so they stay on the side of the bed ha ha.  your pups are too cute!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 10:11:04 am »
Oh my, my cat is enough for me, she has to be touching me at all times at night. I think you definitely need a bigger bed or no dogs in it haha. These dogs will most definitely not be allowed on the bed. ;D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 12:10:48 pm »
OMG - that is hysterical! Love the pics!
I too have an extreme snuggler named Ellie... she sleeps under the covers and every night manouvers herself so I have no choice but to spoon her... this morning I woke up with her sound asleep, nose literally on my face....lol

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 03:10:26 pm »
I can't imagine waking up any other way,

HUM   ???  Isn't it this way for everyone.

We have a three dog nite every nite and while they take turns during the nite once someone gets up in the morning all three take their spots.

This is NORMAL for our house I thought everyone lived like this.

If this is not normal I don't want to know what NORMAL is

I like things the way they are.

Tricia and the fur kids