Author Topic: Bubba the scaredy dog. hahah  (Read 6057 times)

Lyn

Bubba the scaredy dog. hahah
« on: March 27, 2007, 01:28:10 am »
I had a rude awakening lastnight at 3am. Bubba flew off the floor and jumped on top of me. I'm half asleep and in agony because he tramped my stomache. So it took me a minute to get up and turn on the light. I look over at him and his eyes were like saucers and he's shaking. ??? hmmm..

I had the window open so my first thought was uh oh, those darn raccoons. They broke the screen when they tried to get in last time for a bag of potato chips I had sitting on my dresser, LOL. So I figured they rattled the screen or something and scared Bubba.

So I look under the bed, just in case the little heathens got in (there is nowhere else to hide).. I don't see anything.. So I start moving the dog beds while Bubba is watching with his head hanging of the edge of my bed and low and behold.. What do I find??!!!! A damn BEETLE! Yes Bubba was terrified of a bug! :D I pointed at the beetle and said 'You trampled me for this?!' Hahahaahha.

While all this was happening, Lola was still sleeping on her bed in the corner of the room. She got up.. looked at the beetle, ATE IT!, then stood there chewing it (ewww) while looking at Bubba and then she went back to her bed and layed down. As if to say 'THERE you big baby, the big bad bug is gone, Goodnight. LMFAO

Lola saves the day! haahaha

Anakalia

Re: Bubba the scaredy dog. hahah
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 03:26:36 am »
Awww Lyn, he was just trying to save you from the creepy beetle! I get the gross shivers every time I see one of those things! That story is just too funny, Lola must have been hungry and needed a midnight snack!  ;D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 03:35:15 am »
Oh Lyn - that is hysterical!  The part about Lola made me chuckle out loud! I love it!  ;D

And I feel for poor Bubba... I too am not a fan of bugs and would always wake my brother when I found one in my room!

Offline happiday

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All I ever do is SMILE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 03:49:49 am »
 ;D Lola and Bubba made my day!!!  LOL!
Salli, Annie's mama!

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 04:03:56 am »
hahaha oh my! thats really funny. I'd be a little ticked that i was woken up so rudely for just a damn beetle, but Ahahahaha thats hilarious.  I can honestly say, thats prolly the only dog i know scared of a beetle. hahaha i mean, we had lizards runnin loose in the house, the dogs were fine, tarantulas... scorpions... LOL. poor poor Bubba
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 04:07:18 am »
 ;D I think that definitely wins the funniest story of the YEAR award!! Poor Bubba!  Thank goodness Lola was there to save the day!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Lyn

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 07:09:21 am »
LOL! I confess, The little buggers gross me out too.. before Lola ate it I was actually trying to figure out what I could use to pick it up with, I wasn't about to touch it. LMAO

I know I'd spaz out too if I woke up to one of them crawling on me. :D

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 12:26:09 am »
Hilarious!!  Thanks for the morning chuckle!!!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!