Author Topic: Sometimes I hate having animals  (Read 2893 times)

mama23+pyrs2

Sometimes I hate having animals
« on: April 07, 2007, 07:30:31 am »
I just gave my 2 lil ones a bath, get them dressed and was filling up a bottle of water at the sink, fine. My toddler wanders in and my baby crawled in and I started to smell something bad and look down and see a chunk of poo on the kitchen rug I'm standing on, I thought oh gross! Some stupid cat did it, wonderful..I'll pick it up. Then I realize my baby is standing there staring at her hand covered in poo!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH H. So I RUN her to the bathroom sink to wash it off while holding her back from putting her hand in her mouth! Wash and wash and rewash and wash, put on antibacterial gel, her hand still stinks.

Come back out to get the rug that I notice has several places they messed on it, to put it in the washer and my baby slips and smacks her head on the tile, the screaming commences. So now, she's got a big egg on her forehead  just cause the cat crapped on the stupid rug. Sometimes I really hate my cats. >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline lulu

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Sometimes I hate having animals
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 07:39:32 am »
 that really sucks! sorry that happened. i know how you feel...some days i think that life would just be so much simpler without pets! i hope your baby's head feels better!
Leah

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 07:50:39 am »
ha ha ha i've had that happen.  with us, if peanut has an accident i have to flush it or tristan (my 1 year old) goes IN THE TRASH and gets it out, and will chase you down threatening to eat it.  it can be super gross!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 04:07:24 pm »
You are not alone All of us at one time or another (esp with kids) have thought that ~ sometimes your just being pulled in to many directions at once, YOU need to get out and have a break ~ Hope your little ones head is feeling better ~ this may be the first bump but it sure won't be the last. Sending you a cheer-up hug ~ Kim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 04:52:19 pm »
Groooooooooooo ooooooooss.  and poor baby.  Hope that bump goes away soon.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.