Author Topic: Puppy weight  (Read 45229 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Puppy weight
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2007, 11:57:10 pm »
LMAO i was the same way.  i was like "........ you said he's 3?"  ha ha  personally, i like the larger variations on breeds. 
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline KJUNMAMI

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • My Justice baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2007, 12:15:01 am »
Staph I was wondering do any of your dogs get sick of their food? Justice seems to get sick of anything I give her. She loved the innova at first and now she seems not to care. It was the same way with the eukanuba. Do you have any suggestions?
Mommy to
one baby girl 1 yr and one boy 3 yrs
pitbull Justice-70 lbs. @ 10 mos.
2 kitties Thelma and Louise 1 year.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2007, 12:17:55 am »
staph...  not sure i like that name lol sounds too much towards "staph infection".  anywho, yes.  we switch "toppings" off every week.  canned food, tuna, a little canola oil, etc.  we also add a little peanut butter sometimes, BUT this is because our dane (long story short, we rescued him and he has lots of issues) freaks out and has a hard time holding his weight.  it's no different than if you were fed a PB+J sand. every single meal, you'd get sick of them fast!
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline KJUNMAMI

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • My Justice baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2007, 12:24:42 am »
staph...  not sure i like that name lol sounds too much towards "staph infection".  anywho, yes.  we switch "toppings" off every week.  canned food, tuna, a little canola oil, etc.  we also add a little peanut butter sometimes, BUT this is because our dane (long story short, we rescued him and he has lots of issues) freaks out and has a hard time holding his weight.  it's no different than if you were fed a PB+J sand. every single meal, you'd get sick of them fast!

I'm Soo sorry!! I meant Steph, but I looked back and I think it's Steff, right? So that makes alot of since.. I've heard that feeding dogs a raw egg once in a while is good for their skin and coat. Do you know if it's true?
Mommy to

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2007, 12:27:23 am »
lmao np.  true, BUT, i've found it really upsets tummys easily.  you can add omega 3 to their food (salmon oil is the BEST, but canola oil or "fish oil" also helps it).  you can buy it at drug stores and maybe wal mart, for fairly cheap.  i got a 240 (i think) count for $10.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 12:28:04 am by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

Offline KJUNMAMI

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • My Justice baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2007, 10:11:51 pm »
lmao np.  true, BUT, i've found it really upsets tummys easily.  you can add omega 3 to their food (salmon oil is the BEST, but canola oil or "fish oil" also helps it).  you can buy it at drug stores and maybe wal mart, for fairly cheap.  i got a 240 (i think) count for $10.
Thanks so much for your help!  :D
Mommy to