Author Topic: Grey met a Dane puppy  (Read 6625 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Grey met a Dane puppy
« on: April 25, 2007, 02:07:54 pm »
Some one I met from another Dane group [Lisa] brought her Dane puppy, Harley to meet Grey. Grey has never seen another dane before so I was all excited LOL OMG HArley is huge and sooooooooooo adorable, I just fell in love with him. But I dont think Grey agreed with me  He was a little grouchy, but then again I do call him my Grumpy Old Man, but I think was afraid of Harley. Everytime Harley would go by Grey, Grey would grumble and then come stand behind me LOL But he got a little better as time went on, he actually let Harley touch him LOL Lisa is so sweet!! We need to get together again and take the boys to the park and see if Grey lightens up some more outside of his house. Now Grey did great with Lisa, he even slimed her a few times LOL And lucky Lisa got to meet my motor mouth Daughter, Skyla LOL Ok enough rambling here are a few pics I got while they were here
Here is Harley, he is so handsome!!!!!!!!

And Grey laying for away from us and Harley, he wasnt a very good host LOL

But after awhile he moved closer to us, still not sure of Harley

I love this pic LOL Harley is actually touching Grey's paw...look at the face Grey is giving him

This is Harley toucing Grey...you can see Gry's nails at the bottom of the pic

Grey giving Lisa kisses

And our attempt at a group pic of the boys together lol

EllieAndBlu

Re: Grey met a Dane puppy
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 02:21:16 pm »
I swear I NEED a dane puppy...  what a cutie! And the look on Grey's face whil puppy paws were touching him is too funny. I love him!

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 03:23:57 pm »
HAHAHAHAA!!  Cute pics!  That dane pup is soooo cute! 

Offline DogGuideDan

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • The Dog Guide
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 05:07:00 pm »
Totally cute!  Thanks for posting them!
-Dan
Reef- 6yo APBT
Lucian - Dogue De Bordeaux Puppy
www.dogguide.n et

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 08:07:57 pm »
OMG how cute...I miss my danes. Harley looked HUGE until I saw him next to Grey then he just looked like a cute tiny puppy. I'm so glad that Grey got to meet another dane.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 09:05:25 pm »
those are great pics! cute puppy!
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline claire1011

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 08:56:03 pm »
Arr,we luv the Group Picture,see the way Grey is looking at Harley.
Harley is ADOrable and his markings are beautiful,he looks an absoulute sweetheart.

Well Done Grey,you look like you kinda accepted him lol