Author Topic: Nekkid Mojo!  (Read 4185 times)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Nekkid Mojo!
« on: April 27, 2007, 01:19:40 pm »
 :o

Last year Mojo didn't handle the heat very well, so this year, since he'll be 11yrs, I thought that I would trim him down a little.  Of course, about 1/4 of the way into it the clippers died and I had to finish with scissors.  lol  Poor Guy, Jay tells him that it looks like a lawnmower kicked his butt. 

At least fur grows back, right?  lol
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 12:56:40 pm by Moni »
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Nekkid Mojo!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 02:15:10 pm »
it doesn't look half bad!  looks a TON better than when i took scissors to my FIL's collie when she came to stay with us!  (she had mats on mats and i couldn't even feel her skin)
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 02:31:00 pm »
Where's the nekkid pics?  I was all excited!  ;D  Moni, that's a much better job than I could ever do.  I can't cut a straight line with a straight edge.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 09:03:02 am »
He looks GOOD! He'll be much more comfy now!
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon