Author Topic: Dessert with dinner =)  (Read 3268 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Dessert with dinner =)
« on: May 01, 2007, 06:40:43 pm »
Well, since Bear is the most spoiled dog on earth and can't stand to eat plain kibble, he got to enjoy the best diner/dessert combo ever! I ran out of his meat roll and needed to give him something so he got a spoonful of coolwhip added to his dinner tonight. Talk about spoiled, not one kibble was left!    ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Anakalia

Re: Dessert with dinner =)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 03:19:44 am »
HAHAHAHAAA!  That's hilarious!  I never thought of adding Cool Whip to kibble, very creative on your part and I bet Bear LOVED you for it!  ;D

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 04:57:07 am »
ROTFL .......that is just too fuuny. Lucky Bear  :o

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 10:16:21 am »
cool whip!!! what a great idea!!!  i'll have to try that someday... fumble being mr. spoiled is getting ground beef right now added to his!!  before that it was peanut butter, but he bores easily! hehe!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 03:46:05 pm »
oh my! LOL I bet he LOVED it! Dont you love it when they clean the bowl like that!? :)
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon