Author Topic: Tenchi playing Gooberball  (Read 6062 times)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Tenchi playing Gooberball
« on: May 04, 2007, 05:24:51 pm »
Most of you know that Tenchi isn't supposed to be getting wound up.  So today we were outside and Faust came over and dropped a ball in Tenchi's 'lap'.  It was a nekkid tennis ball, and way to small for the moose, but he wanted to play with it SOOO bad!  So we played "Gooberball!"  AKA, mommy holds onto the ball and doesn't let it disappear down the dinosaurs gullet.. no matter how slimey it gets!  *eeeewwwwwwww....*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8vGSGkRd-A
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline Smitty

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Tenchi playing Gooberball
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 08:18:46 pm »
Awwwww look at that big guy!!!   He is having soooo much fun.  What a good brother Faust is to bring him a ball to play with.  And to stand watch over him to make sure that Mom lets him play.  He looked like he was really enjoying the time outside and getting to play for a little bit.  How is the big moose doing with his acupuncture???
I have been forced to live in hillbilly h*ll.

Morpheus Neo/Dane 1 Year

AJ AKA The Fuzzy Butt Keeshound 3 Years

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 09:00:40 pm »
he so cute.
i watched prison dog too.  did you put a dress on him?  :)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 10:09:01 pm »
Thanks for asking. Tenchi had his 2nd acupuncture appt yesterday.    Dr Pienkos was very happy with how alert he was and gave him the ok to start leash walking for short periods and rehab "exercises" for his leg.

A person on another list asked about some points on the nose for appetite.  I talked to the Dr about them and she said that normally dogs knock them right out so she doens't use them alot.  However since Tenchi is so laid back, she said we could try it.  She put one on each side of his nose and he left them alone, though he did look a little crosseyed when she first put them in.  lol  I'll let you know if they jumpstart his appetite at all.  The only one that we''ve had trouble with is on the inside of his wrists in front, at least one will fall out just from his moving his feet.

He goes back again next Friday for his next one.  *crossing fingers*

~moni
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 05:35:51 am »
Awwww, Moni that's so great!  He still has to have play time even if it means no running around, you're such a good mommy!  I bet your had was pretty gooey after playing. hahahaa

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 09:53:07 pm »
awwwwww Moni - watching your moose play gooberball does the heart good! He really enjoyed himself and Faust is such a sweeting sitting there so proud to watch his brother slobber all over the nekked ball.