Author Topic: MISTY!! (GracieBelle) It is time for your introduction........  (Read 7412 times)

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
I am kind of a big deal!

EllieAndBlu

Re: MISTY!! (GracieBelle) It is time for your introduction........
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 10:40:08 pm »
What a cutie. I am so in love!

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 10:48:45 pm »
This is Misty's (GracieBelle) newest mooch, Roscoe.  I took the pictures this weekend while they were visiting. 
I am kind of a big deal!

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 01:10:14 am »
OMG he's adorable, he's got such a sweet face!  ;D

Offline Jas2Cats

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All my babies :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 01:18:09 am »
What a sweetheart~!  Makes you jsut want to snggle :-)
Alyce

Woody  (aka Big Dog) (12 1/2) Shorthaired Laberaimer (1/2 German Shorthair, 1/4 Lab, 1/4 Weimaraimer)
Maple (aka Princess Poo) (7 1/2) Boxer/ GS mix
Fuzzy (15 1/2)long haired tabby cat
Trouble & Double 3 1/2 year old African Leopard Tortoises.
Ed (17+) and Cris (13+) skin kids

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 02:38:58 am »
Thank you Stacey for posting my little dude's pictures.  Okay everyone.  That sweet (looks are deceiving btw) little guy is our very own Roscoe.  He's an 11 week old German Shettweiler.  AKA MUTT!!!  He came to live with us on April 29th.  I was out at my parent's place and my step dad came home and surprised my mom with a puppy.  I had to know where he got the little guy and he told me that a lady had a crate full of puppies at a store he just came from trying to find them homes.  Well, I went to go see them and Roscoe managed to stow himself in my car when I wasn't paying attention.  Sneaky little guy.  Okay, truth is I had to have him.  I mean look at that face.  When he met Gracie at first he was really nervous and even feisty in a not so nice way with her but he's really starting to fit right in and plays very nice now.  The house training is perfect so far and he crates beautifully.  He actually goes to his crate when he's sleepy.  The pictures were taken of him last Saturday at Stacey's house as we are working on our social skills since he's such a nervous little guy.  He's becoming quite the lady's killer though with that face.  As you can see he spent most of the evening in someones lap.  What a guy... Thank you again Stacey, (Tonka's Mom) for posting the pictures of Roscoe.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 02:56:49 am »
Ohhhhhhh, Roscoe is just too, too cute!!!  I love his pretty markings, especially over his eyes and his soft, floppy puppy ears.  :-*  :-*  There's no way that I could've resisted him, either!  He is absolutely precious, enjoy!! 

BTW, we need lots, lots more puppy pics!   ;D
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2007, 03:00:57 am »
Ohhhhhhh, Roscoe is just too, too cute!!!  I love his pretty markings, especially over his eyes and his soft, floppy puppy ears.  :-*  :-*  There's no way that I could've resisted him, either!  He is absolutely precious, enjoy!! 

BTW, we need lots, lots more puppy pics!   ;D
Thanks everyone for the nice comments.  Oh and I know about getting more pictures..  I need them too.  My boyfriend is the photo guy and has this fancy camera that I'm actually afraid to touch.  He's been busy studying for his mac certification exams and hasn't found time to get any.  So instead I keep asking for a normal digital point and shoot but the present fairy hasn't dropped it off yet..  I bet if I just grabbed his camera and started shooting I could finally get him to take some.  hahaha.  That's actually a good idea now that I think of it.   ;)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 03:02:14 am by Gracie Belle »
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.