Author Topic: Pictures  (Read 5898 times)

Offline Zen_Qed

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Pictures
« on: May 10, 2007, 01:46:01 pm »
Hiya everyone,

wanted to share some Pup pictures :) everyone is doing awesome. Trip Underfoot had his 4th puppy training class today and he did awesome! he is already doing a 2 minute down/stay while a couple of people walk in circles around him ... that's my pup! we will be moving into the advanced obedience class after this one.

Our dane is settling in well, we have had a name change tho! at first we were calling him Sir Robin because everything made him bravely run away away.. (brave..brave sir robin!) but he's  come out of his shell and turned into a proper little monster. He is convinced he is the king of the world and we are going to have to keep a firm grip on him with the whole alpha position ..so his new name is Kimball which seems to fit him perfectly.

Has anyone else attempted to raise two pups at once? how did you keep from going insane at the time?

~Beth
The Zoo
------
Trip Underfoot: Saint
Kimball: Dane
Serenity: Fila Brasileiro
Five Cats
Six Mice
Five Parrots
Four Keets
and siiix tiel's in a pear tree!

EllieAndBlu

Re: Pictures
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 09:07:53 pm »
awwwww what cuties!

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 10:00:56 pm »
Cute pics! I've never had to raise two pups at once, but you'll need to have a great sense of humor! lol  Hopefully that will keep you sane, especially when Kimball gets to be around 7-8 months and he's getting into all kinds of trouble!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 10:35:00 pm »
great pics!  we raised our great dane and our pit bull together.  talk about almost losing my mind!  it's twice the work, BUT it's also nice b/c they wear each other out, learn from each other (the good and bad stuff), and keep each other company.  your babies are too cute!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 11:09:00 pm »
Very cute and big puppers you got there! I see from the pics you must have little ones as well. I'm also currently raising 2 Pyr puppies ( and kids haha) and it has it's challenges but not losing my mind YET, no lol. They haven't entered the adolescent stage yet, from all the stories, it worries me. They will be 5 mos old in a little over a week. I'm sure a Saint and a Dane's personality are nothing like my Pyrs though who are happy to play a little with eachother and sleep the rest of the time lol ;D

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 10:13:35 pm »
What cute babies. Your Dane reminds me of my Thorn when he was a baby. :) I see you have a housefull of critters too...we have 6 parrots here (macaws).
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 11:35:11 am »
go ahead and go insane it's okay, just as long as you're enjoying it!!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown