Author Topic: Arizona Paws?  (Read 4422 times)

Offline Zen_Qed

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Arizona Paws?
« on: May 11, 2007, 08:43:34 am »
Hi Everyone,

i was wondering if anyone out there was from arizona as well? we are in buckeye which is west of phoenix but wouldn't mind traveling to the other side of the valley.

I've love to find some people that  wanted to get together with their dogs... preferably in someone's home.. or anyone is
welcome to come here.. we have a large back yard.

I have a couple problems with dog parks. The first being i have two small children and you cannot bring them into the dog park. The second is, i do not drive so i cannot just leave the kids with the hubby and go to the park. Therefore before we can go to the park we have to find a sitter and that seldom works.

The other problem is our dane pup is to young to go (we never take a pup to the park until they are 4-5mo's, had all their shots and been altered.) and he could definately use some socializing.

Anywho if anyone is from AZ and wants to get together at some point i'd love to hear from you!

~Beth
The Zoo
------
Trip Underfoot: Saint
Kimball: Dane
Serenity: Fila Brasileiro
Five Cats
Six Mice
Five Parrots
Four Keets
and siiix tiel's in a pear tree!

mama23+pyrs2

Re: Arizona Paws?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 08:49:40 am »
I don't live there, but I hope you find some people to get together with! I know there really isn't anyone on here around me (FL) and it's a bummer :(. My pups need some big doggy playdates too!! Good luck!

I grew up in AZ and miss it!

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 11:26:45 am »
Well Hi from Az,we live here but way far from you we are in Tucson.If I can think of anyone I will let you know.

My brina isn't working on all engines at the moment.but I will ck around and see what I can find.

Tricia and the fur kids.

Welcome to BPO

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 12:38:56 am »
We don't live in Arizona anymore, but we visit every summer with our two newfie girls.  We don't have exact plans yet, but would love to have a doggie playdate!  We'll probably be out in late June.