Author Topic: I'm having problems with Spook's breeder .....*update* Papers are here !  (Read 19852 times)

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: I'm having problems with Spook's breeder .....
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 01:29:39 am »
UGH .... It's now been a week since they day she claimed she would send the papers and they're still not here ! I am so mad . I actually believed she'd send them ! So I wrote another e-mail telling her if they're not here within 7 days I am taking legal action .... again ...LOL
So , I need help . What do I do first ?  ???
I had a feeling that she will not mail it  >:( What a lady...she is truly a chunk of work!!!
The first thing to do is to prepare a certified letter (return receipt) and cc yourself and another person. Good luck! You poor thing...
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
Okay , it's finally over ! I recieved the papers in the mail yesterday ! No note or anything with them .... I'm just so glad this is over with ! I had sent my letter informing her I am taking legal action ( sent it registered) and I've been tracking it via usps.com and I see it's been sitting there for a week and she hasn't picked it up so I'm assuming she's not going to .LOL Least she got the point and sent those darn papers . I'm just sad there has to be these hard feelings .I was hoping to have a great relationship with his breeder ,oh well ! So , if anyone is planning on purchasing a newfie pup from a breeder in SD , PM me so I can warn you .LMAO Well , you'll get a great dog ,just make sure you get your papers at the same time .haha
Thankyou again for all the help !
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

mama23+pyrs2

I'm so glad you got them finally and can cut those ties! That is too bad though, it would be nice to have an ongoing relationship with the breeder..but oh well. At least you got what you wanted, finally!

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
yes im glad that it all worked out for you in the end, it is a disapointment that you had to go through all of that in the first place, but spook makes it worth it. horray for not having to take further action!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
I can't believe how much better I feel today ! It seems all this mess has really been weighing down on me . Thank God it's over ! Woohoooooo !
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

Offline goldensaint723

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: I'm having problems with Spook's breeder .....*update* Papers are here !
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2008, 10:49:40 pm »
I know this is a very old post, but I want to thank you horsepoor for the support when it came to me getting Maceys papers from the same breeder. She has made me  look at supposed show breeders in a whole new light. I was first of all disgusted when I got macey being covered from head to toe in urine she was stained I tried washing her several times with whitener it did not work so I had to result in shaving my 5 month old white saint. She had obviously never been treated with any love, respect, or dignity as the poor dog did not know her own name. She had never worn a collar, never had been a leash, and is scared of EVERYTHING!! I have dealt with this dog over 7 months now she loves me, but is extremely shy towards other people. It takes her time to warm up. I paid her over 1600 dollars for this dog because she was a SHOW PROSPECT. I could not show her. I took her to have her evaluated. She is show prospective yes stance, build, looks, but shyness is a big no no in the show ring. All she could tell me is I can breed her and her pups wont turn out the same way. The dog was sick when I got her because yes I did spend yet another 100 dollars to take her to the vet check up she required within the 5 days I got her. She had a severe bladder infection. Also took me till November to finally get my papers and my dogs birthday is not even the same as it was posted when I bought her. I got the papers late so I had to pay even more to register her! Because by then she was over a year old. I have I'll admit, but my last 2 dogs from backyard breeders some would say. They didnt show however the dogs did have there shots,pictures, backgrounds, and parents were on sight and they didnt have over 50 dogs running around. I told her flat out you have proved to me NEVER to buy a dog from a breeder whos house I cant physically go to and see all of there dogs. I wish I would of read this post before I purchased it would have saved me the heartache and the six months of grief she put me through waiting for my papers for a papered saint bernard. This was suppose to be the dog I put into dog shows. Now I have a very expensive house pet. So hopefully everyone keeps this post reads this post and if your interested in a saint bernard contact me or her to know not to buy a dog from this supposed wonderful show breeder. She will make up all the excuses in the world not to send your papers and avoid you like the black plague until you threaten legal actions which I did to. As you also will have a shy dog that is scared of its own shadow and will cost you more in the long run for the training for the dog to even lift there tail to show there happy.
Owned by 3 saints and a Jack Russell Terror
Cujo saint bernard
Macey saint bernard
Kodiak saint bernard
Angel Jack Russell
 River waiting at the bridge