Author Topic: An Update on Mia (now named Rogue)  (Read 8734 times)

Lyn

An Update on Mia (now named Rogue)
« on: May 30, 2007, 08:57:46 pm »
I recieved an email update on Mia(Rogue) from her new family just a few minutes ago. And yes there are pics. hahaahah. I figured some of you would like an update so I thought I'd share. :)

Here's the email..

""Hey;

well we moved into our bigger house with a bigger back yard and Rogue is loving the freedom! Shes outside most the time and only comes in for food, water and sleep. We live right next to a high school and every day at 9:00am and 3:00pm Rogue heads out to get her daily dose of teenage lovin! Everyone loves her! My nieghbour comes out just to watch her. She is so good natured and so loving! You should see her with my 2 yr old grandson!!! Adorable.

She did get really sick last month and we spent almost a thousand dollars for vet fees and medicine.(She had some parasitic infection in her stomach) But shes alright now and theres no amount we wouldnt spend on her. Shes quite spoiled by us and everyone who sees her. Again thanks alot for her. She is our joy. Heres some pics. Shes 6 months now and weighs in at 75lbs. Try frorcing that much dog into the bath!!!!""

I knew I had a really good feeling about them. Like a perfect fit kind of feeling. It just clicked.

Anyway onto the pics. The first pic is one I took.. the rest are of her now.                                             

EllieAndBlu

Re: An Update on Mia (now named Rogue)
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 09:03:39 pm »
Such wonderful news! Thanks for sharing the update and pics! What a beautiful, big girl Rouge is developing into! I am so glad she is doing well in her new home.

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 09:08:43 pm »
Thank you so much for sharing!  Great to hear she's doing so well!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 09:12:22 pm »
It must do your heart good to know that such a loving family has adopted her.  My little secret was I was trying to convince hubby to adopt her - she is so darn cute but he is a realist and didn't think we would be the perfect fit (we aren't around due to working and sports with the kids I try to take Harley but once it gets hot he can't go and I think a Saint would be even hotter with all the fur) - I am soooo happy that she is doing so well!!

Randy & Harley

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 09:23:01 pm »
AWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Good update! She's BEAUTIFUL! And her new family sounds like they rock! Thanks for the pictures!

Anakalia

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 09:49:13 pm »
Wow, she's really grown!  :o  Sounds like you found the perfect family for her.  ;D

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 10:14:24 pm »
Lyn, I am so glad everything worked out just wonderfully!!! ;D ;D ;D
Mia (Rogue) is sooooo pretty!
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline DogGuideDan

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • The Dog Guide
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 10:38:02 pm »
Look how big she's gotten!
It's great to get an update and to hear she's been placed in a great home.  I know it was a hard decision to have to make.
-Dan
Reef- 6yo APBT
Lucian - Dogue De Bordeaux Puppy
www.dogguide.n et

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 11:26:53 pm »
Sounds like she's doing great and getting ALOT of attention. The pictures are cute, i can't believe she's only 6 months old in them! Her little friend is cute too ;)

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 12:03:18 am »
I'm happy to hear that Rogue is doing so well. She has grown into quite a beauty! You are really good at picking out the lookers!  I am sure it must feel good to know that you found her the right home.  SHe looks very happy and healthy.
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Lyn

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2007, 01:02:16 am »
For the longest time I was depressed for having to re-home her. I had never been in a situation where I had no other choice. Just knowing I picked the right family made all the difference. Plus being able to keep in contact with them is a definite bonus.

I'm pretty sure they did get her name from X-men. She was a very solitary pup, not clingy in the slightest so Rogue suited her.

k2campbell

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 06:45:59 am »
Lyn, so glad to hear and see that Mia/Rougue is doing so well in her new home! Sounds like you found her the PERFECT owners, so way to go  ;) Very nice of them to provide you with such a nice update, I'm so happy for you (I'm sure it feels good to know she is happy and healthy in her new home)!  ;D

She's growing to be just a GORGEOUS gal, such a sweet face  ;)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 06:48:16 am by k2campbell »

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 08:36:53 am »
well she looks happy!!! :)