Author Topic: Lucian at 17 weeks - A walk and a strange new habit  (Read 18088 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: Lucian at 17 weeks - A walk and a strange new habit
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2007, 01:02:22 am »
I guess I will keep on saying the same thing...."I love that baby!"
me too.  i think it's only fair that he should get to stay a week with each of us.  :)  spend his summer traveling from state to state. 

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2007, 09:37:30 am »
That is the cutest picture that I've seen lately.  I have a big window seat that he can come sit in any day. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

lorim2

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2007, 11:22:05 pm »
I guess I will keep on saying the same thing...."I love that baby!"
me too.  i think it's only fair that he should get to stay a week with each of us.  :)  spend his summer traveling from state to state. 

I think you are right~!!  So how about it...when is he coming to Texas!!  I will even come and pick him up because I am off all summer long!!

Offline DogGuideDan

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • The Dog Guide
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2007, 04:20:01 am »
Whoops!  I feel like a bad Dad!  I miscounted his birthday and aged the boy by a week!  He was only 16 weeks - he turned 17 today! 

Lucian would love to travel around and visit everyone - but only if I get to come, because I like roadtrips as much as he does!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 04:25:47 am by ThatDuckyBoy »
-Dan
Reef- 6yo APBT
Lucian - Dogue De Bordeaux Puppy
www.dogguide.n et

Nicole

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2007, 05:05:49 am »
Um, Dan?

I hate to break this to you, but that puppy of yours is not cute. At all. Like, not even close to being cute.  ::) ::)

OK FINE! I ADMIT IT! HE IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN AND IF I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW HE WILL BE SPIRITED AWAY TO MY HOUSE.

I mean...uh...ye ah, that Lucian. I don't see what everyone is so ga-ga about. He ain't nothin'.

;)