Author Topic: One week from today...  (Read 2995 times)

k2campbell

One week from today...
« on: June 18, 2007, 05:04:55 am »
Is my official due date, June 25th. I can't wait to have this baby. I get butterflies just thinking about holding our little one for the first time... :-*

I go for my weekly check-up tomorrow. We'll see what he says. The baby has definitely dropped down a bit, noticable to the eye (and most importantly) on my pelvis/bladder (ha ha)!!! :D :D :D

But I can't wait. Oh gosh, I just can't wait!!! ;D ;D ;D Poor Eric, everytime I give him a call just to say "hi" or see how his day is going he thinks it's going to be "the call"...I should really stop  :-\ :D ;D ;)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
Re: One week from today...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 05:08:08 am »
The end  always seems to take  forever.. With both mine it  felt like the last  month took  a year.. Hope  you  will get to hold  your lil  one soon and i cant wait to  see photo's.  BTW  You belly pic is to cute
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 05:12:25 am »
Yay! getting close now! Come on little baby we want to meet you too! ;)

I agree it takes forever at the end. What made it worse was all my family asking me every day if anything was going on..my sister felt I'd been pregnant for 2 years lol. I'm like thanks, how do ya think I feel. ;) But these were also late babies so every day passed my due date, people were asking if I felt anything hahaha. By the 3rd one I just expected a late baby and so this time I certainly do too..at least it prepares you.

I know how excited you must be! Getting lower is definitely a good thing! Can't wait to get THE post! :)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 05:13:01 am by mama2many »

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 05:15:37 am »
lol mama2many my  first was  late  lol he waited till the  day  before i was  going to get induced lol  My  daughter on the other  hand  hit the day of her due date lol
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 05:22:38 am »
that last month takes longer than the first eight
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 07:08:41 am »
maybe you should resort to Hi's via email so he doesn't jump out of his skin.  And Zanex is good stuff.  :)
any chance you'll go early?

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 07:38:26 am »
Are they doing checks on you yet to see if you've progressed any? I know with my last 2 docs they started checking me at about 38 wks. They were always extrememly depressing visits, but most other 'normal' people leave a bit hopeful lol.

angelsmama

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 07:58:55 am »
me, haha, i didnt do a think until my due date... i heard day before my EDD "it'll be another week" wweeelll, that night water broke.. next day i was in hospital. then  4:06am day after my DD it was all finally over :P

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 10:25:12 am »
I'm sending you or rather the baby hurry up vibes.  We want to see this little one. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Anakalia

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 12:42:26 pm »
How exciting!!!  I can't wait to see cute little newborn baby pics!   ;D

k2campbell

Re: One week from today...UPDATE
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 03:46:14 am »
Doctor's appointment went good yesterday. Everything is great with baby, still a "bigger one" but the baby's growth has slowed down a bit, which is good. Isn't as huge as they initially thought, baby's estimated to be between 8.5 - 9.5 lbs at birth...I guess we'll just have to wait and see! ;D

Due date is next Monday (June 25th). If I don't have the baby by then, I'm to go see my doctor on the Tuesday (June 26th). From there he will book an induction. He said he wouldn't let me go more than a few days past my due date, because of baby's size and the fact that everything looks great  ;)

So...by the end of next week we should be meeting our baby!!! ;D ;D ;D I am SO excited yet am a complete emotional mess at the same time! ::) Both Eric and I just can't believe it's so close now, we can't wait!!! ;D ;D ;D

Edited to add: We would appreciate your thoughts and prayers that we have a uncomplicated delivery (and most importantly) a healthy baby in the end!!! ;) :-*
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 03:51:13 am by k2campbell »

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2007, 04:13:55 am »
We'll definately pray for an easy delivery and a healthy baby & mom.  I'm excited to see your new little one, too.  I know that you'll love holding your baby, it's a total miracle.   ;D
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees