Author Topic: Question about neutering.  (Read 1855 times)

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Question about neutering.
« on: June 18, 2007, 03:24:20 pm »
I have to get my boys neutered. I am hearing alot about this laser neuter. Has anyone had it? What are the benifits over the regular snip snip?  Is the recovery time less? I want to get the done at the same time (well same day at least) so at least then one wont be bugging the other. (or pointing and laughing! :D )

I really really dont want to fix my boys :( but we are moving to a new house and for the first time they will have a yard where they are allowed to be outside without me so I cant run the risk of one of them getting out and making some Saint-X babies. Anyone that has had your boy donw..does it change them at all? I love Mack just the way he is....hes spunky! I dont want him to lose his spunky puppyness!!
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
Re: Question about neutering.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 12:41:09 am »
We are getting  Zeus laser neutered on July  6th.. I have only  heard  really goo dthings about it. Even the vet was saying it is way better than  the old way of doing it. I have no clue about changing there personality. MY Inlaws got there golden retriever Spayded the old way and  it has changed her a bit  but in good ways she isnt  running all over the area and  getting preggo. She herself is alot  calmner..
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti