Author Topic: Look at this little face - My name is Bentley!!!! like the car  (Read 13332 times)

lins_saving_grace

I've been up since 4 am cuz Grace wanted to hang with the puppy...but i got to meet little "Daisy".  she is so cute.  she loves to hide under things.  She is submissive but won't take Poop from the big dogs. she loves car rides in the front seat and sleeps all the way. and she sleeps with her blankie (ok it's the turtle stuffy)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 08:39:29 am by Lin »

lins_saving_grace

Re: Look at this little face
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 07:40:29 pm »
more

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 07:42:09 pm »
more

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 07:52:00 pm »
Awwwww, look how tiny she is next to Grace.  And check out the look on Grace's face.  "Is she mine to love and play and cuddle foreverrrrrrrr"

Did I miss something?  Who is Daisy?  Is she your's?  Did you get a new puppy?

:)  grace thinks the puppy is funny. 
i have her today and tomorrow maybe.  i am taking her to meet a girl i work with to see if she and her fiance want her.  I can't keep her and Rob doesn't want any more puppies.  he got her from his neighbor who can't keep her.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 09:21:05 pm »
dang - she is adorable!

Offline Ice Blue

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 10:35:13 pm »
OMG Daisy is cute!!! I love the picture of her on her back! I would take her in a heartbeat if I could!
Caitlin

Remy - German Shepherd (7 mths)
Copper - Shetland Sheepdog (14 yrs)
Birch - Lizard (Mali Uromastyx)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 08:02:48 am »
it seems so quiet now. Pupper is with her new mommy and daddy.  They fell in love.  and the clue i got they were taking her home that minute was when they named her in the parking lot.  :)   her new name is Bentley!  I kinda like it.
she and her fiance fought over who was going to hold her for 5 minutes here and there and who would drive home and who got to hold the puppy on their lap.  :)  they were off to visit everyone and introduce the pup to EVERYONE!  then off to the pet store.  they have a busy night in store for them.  Bentley should be one tired pooch tonight.
i told Marie to visit us on BPO and everything.  :) 

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
Re: Look at this little face - My name is Bentley!!!! like the car
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 10:05:51 am »
OMG - so cute!!!!!  I have a severe weakness for puppies!

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 11:04:27 am »
Too cute! We have a dashund on our street named Bentley :)

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 11:41:21 am »
oh she's adoreable! and it looks like she played and played and played untill she pooped her self out. it's awesome that you found her a good home.
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline AltDeutsche

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 04:18:00 pm »
Good for Bentley! She has a foreverhome!
Danielle
Mace Sable Coated GSD 02/08
Rex Sable Coated GSD 02/08

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 09:38:26 pm »
Awwww... Lin - you did good! Thanks for finding that cutie a great forever home! Please tell Marie to put that pup down immediately and take some pics - we NEED more pics!  ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 10:30:29 pm »
Awwww... Lin - you did good! Thanks for finding that cutie a great forever home! Please tell Marie to put that pup down immediately and take some pics - we NEED more pics!  ;D
Well i did want to keep her myself.  but i'm just not able to.  Grace was relieved to have her gone.  we passed out on the couch at 9 and didn't wake up we were so tired from our short visit. 
Marie and Nate pooped her out last night.  here's her email. 

we got home from a little walk and she went into the living room, and she already has a “favorite” spot. She puts half of her body on a blanket and then lays on the floor and just sleeps.  So at about 11:30 last night Nate just picked her up from her spot, and put her in her cage and as far as I know she slept all night. I Got up and let her outside this morning and the cage was clean and she went to the bathroom outside right after we let her out! Then she just played in the house until I left for work. She doesn’t like to leave my side. and so far she’s been very obedient! So we’re super happy!! I can’t wait to get home tonight!

They fought over who had to drive and Marie won and was happy that she got to hold the puppy on the way to his neices house and the petstore.  they said they felt they had to run all over last night showing everyone the new pup.  i handed Marie the pup since she bolted out of their truck to my jeep and then after a few minutes Nate started asking if he could hold her.  i think Bentley will be a momma's girl though....and a Daddy's girl at night and when she's not feeling good. 
She'll be so happy with them. she has a fenced in yard and some cows and horses.  and i'm glad we found her a great home.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 10:31:51 pm by Lin »

k2campbell

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2007, 01:22:02 am »
She is ADORABLE and it sounds like you found her the perfect home, way to go! ;D I love happy endings  ;)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 12:26:36 am »
Aww she is soooo cute.. Im so happy you ofund her a loving home sounds like  she likes them  allready and that they  love her
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti