Author Topic: Herbal collar?  (Read 2366 times)

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline sc.trojans

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • Gracie and Skylar
    • View Profile
    • Natural K9
Re: Herbal collar?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 05:00:02 am »

I am not familiar with this particular product, but know many who use herbal collars in general and like them.  I do not use them personally only because one of mine is highly nose sensitive to essential oils, so I don't want the contraption so close to her face - something to consider if you have one of those.  So I stick with spraying my oils over the back of the body and rear.

I am getting ready to try the Orvis coat for our canyon walks.  www.orvis.com offers a coat and bandana treated with Buzz-off ingredients for the same purpose.  It all depends on how concentrated the ingredients are and how long they last.....we'll see.

SC Trojans
with Gracie and Skylar

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 06:05:31 am »
I just wanted to let you all know that I bought one and I absolutely LOVE IT!!! It smells soooooooo goooood! I have not seen a tick since I put it on...well, it has been a week and I usually find 2-5 ticks a day on her. Anyways, highly recommend!!! bright red one
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 02:32:27 pm »
Here's hoping that this is an answer, I will let you know as I have ordered,3 onve for each on mine.and I will let you know how they work for us.
Tricia and the fur kids