Author Topic: i just saw a soap star!  (Read 1432 times)

nickerbokker

i just saw a soap star!
« on: July 20, 2005, 07:08:20 pm »
lol.  i see a lot....but i always LVOE when i see people at my grocery store cuz it reminds me i live in hollywood.....

SO...i have been so excited to make the puppy pops....so i went to the store for peanut butter, yogurt, and baby food.  got the PB, got the gerber....then went to the yogurt isle, and who's there you ask?  i'll tell you.  nicole from days of our lives.  LOL.  in the yogurt section. made me laugh.  shes QUITE TALL.  and one of the first actors that is better lookin in person, i was surprised. 

anyway...thats my story of the day!

off to make doggy treats and crash!

lata gatas!!!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: i just saw a soap star!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 08:00:43 pm »
Dang......... not only do you get to see interesting people in your grocery store, you also get a reason to start a new topic. This way I will never ever be able to catch up hehe

Ohhhhh and I see interesting people in my grocery store too, once there was this old man who was walking with his cart, talking to himself but didnt put anything in cart, AND YOU THOUGHT A SOAP STAR WAS INTERESTING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA . You have no idea just how wild and crazy it is here in slam dunk bible belt lol....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog