Author Topic: 3 word story  (Read 32941 times)

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: 3 word story
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2007, 06:22:22 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face my demise, or sit here, scared? I decide to call my mom. She isn't home and I start to panic, when out of the
darkness I saw a sudden movement."What should I do?" I wondered.  Then I remembered I have super-man undies on that make me invisible to others. So I immediately crept upbehind a very large raspberry bush and spotted the intruder!! "Breathe" I said to myself. Suddenly, I felt a
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself a good stiff drink. But, those eyes...  I know I saw them glowing, it had to have been realbog hag eyes! The only way my super-man undies remained dry, was that the hag had put a little bit of bog juice stuff over her boobs. With her hair
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual superhero on duty.  But he would
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2007, 06:26:40 pm »

Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face my demise, or sit here, scared? I decide to call my mom. She isn't home and I start to panic, when out of the
darkness I saw a sudden movement."What should I do?" I wondered.  Then I remembered I have super-man undies on that make me invisible to others. So I immediately crept upbehind a very large raspberry bush and spotted the intruder!! "Breathe" I said to myself. Suddenly, I felt a
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself a good stiff drink. But, those eyes...  I know I saw them glowing, it had to have been realbog hag eyes! The only way my super-man undies remained dry, was that the hag had put a little bit of bog juice stuff over her boobs. With her hair
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual superhero on duty.  But he would
not hesitate to
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2007, 06:41:18 pm »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual superhero on duty.  But he would not hesitate to

do his job.

Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Nicole

« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2007, 07:26:15 pm »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual superhero on duty.  But he would not hesitate to do his job.

He arrived carrying

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2007, 10:40:23 pm »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual superhero on duty.  But he would not hesitate to do his job. He arrived carrying

the Dyson Hag-O-Matic.
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Kai - Aussie/Dobie

Nicole

« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2007, 03:36:59 pm »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual superhero on duty.  But he would not hesitate to do his job. He arrived carrying the Dyson Hag-O-Matic.

Expertly, he sucked

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2007, 05:54:02 pm »

in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual superhero on duty.  But he would not hesitate to do his job. He arrived carrying the Dyson Hag-O-Matic.

Expertly, he sucked
her eyes out
Mary W. Crane

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2007, 06:13:53 pm »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual superhero on duty.  But he would not hesitate to do his job. He arrived carrying the Dyson Hag-O-Matic. Expertly, he suckedher eyes out -

all three! But,
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Kai - Aussie/Dobie

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2007, 03:23:26 am »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual superhero on duty.  But he would not hesitate to do his job. He arrived carrying the Dyson Hag-O-Matic. Expertly, he suckedher eyes out -

all three! But, she got away
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2007, 04:16:19 pm »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual superhero on duty.  But he would not hesitate to do his job. He arrived carrying the Dyson Hag-O-Matic. Expertly, he suckedher eyes out - all three! But, she got away.

She didn't get
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Kai - Aussie/Dobie

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2007, 05:26:02 pm »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual superhero on duty.  But he would not hesitate to do his job. He arrived carrying the Dyson Hag-O-Matic. Expertly, he suckedher eyes out - all three! But, she got away.

She didn't get past the giant

Nicole

« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2007, 05:37:50 pm »

Dane of Glory,

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2007, 07:29:51 pm »

Dane of Glory,
however she did
Mary W. Crane

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2007, 07:47:46 pm »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual superhero on duty.  But he would not hesitate to do his job. He arrived carrying the Dyson Hag-O-Matic. Expertly, he suckedher eyes out - all three! But, she got away. She didn't get past the giant Dane of Glory, however she did

hypnotize him with
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Kai - Aussie/Dobie

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2007, 02:21:24 pm »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual superhero on duty.  But he would not hesitate to do his job. He arrived carrying the Dyson Hag-O-Matic. Expertly, he suckedher eyes out - all three! But, she got away. She didn't get past the giant Dane of Glory, however she did hypnotize him with her Hagg-o Ray