Author Topic: I dont want my puppy anymore....  (Read 7057 times)

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
I dont want my puppy anymore....
« on: August 28, 2007, 04:34:56 am »
I WANT HER TO GROW UP!!!!!!! i cant wait for her to be done with this HOD. tonight she isnt feeling well.. shes had a fever on and off all day, hasent been walking aside from early early this morning.. and her legs are swollen. arrrrrrrrrrrrg ggggggggg i feel so damn bad for her, i just want her to grow up so she can be a normal dog and run and play! im so sick of the days of her laying around and feeling like sh!t. i need a machine to speed up time! :-\ im just so frusterated right now, it just feels like shes never going to be better :'( :'(
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
Re: I dont want my puppy anymore....
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 05:04:15 am »
Awe poor Cloe....feel better soon girl. At least now the flare ups seem to be more spread out. Sending positive thoughts her way.
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 05:09:37 am »
Aww...hang in there. Smooches to Chloe, poor thing. Yeah, I guess the fun puppy stage isn't so fun like this for either one of you, is it?
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 08:05:36 am »
hang in there, i can tell from the pics you've posted that the pain is totaly worth the happy life she's living with you. just make sure and get lots of pics, cuz once it's over and they're grown, you wont get to go back. she'll be there quick, trust me. she has the bestest family, and realisticly time flies, and she'll be a big girl! a pretty one too! (esp with her new collar :D)
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 03:27:31 pm »
omg..... i was up at 2am with her. her fever skyrocketed. i gave her her rimadyl, took one of my t-shirts and soaked it in cold water, layed it over her... and then put ice packs all over her. she sleeps in bed with us, inbetween tim and i... so i went and slept on the couch and gave her my spot by the window. i figured that would be better than being stuck between our two bodies, she might be cooler this way. i was back in there every half our checking on her, moving ice packs, changing them, feeling her belly. its 8:30 now and he fever still hasent gone down to normal, but its about down to 103 now. ive become an expert at taking temps with my hand, ive done it so much that i dont need a thermometer anymore, i can just feel her belly and ears and be able to tell her temp, right on the button most times. i dont know anymore... i cried all night, i just feel so guilty for making her go through this!
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!

Offline angel101798

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 04:01:39 am »
Poor Chloe!  :(  Sending HUGS and CUDDLES...  Hang in there, she'll get better before you know it.  You're a great mom to Chloe and you deserve special {{{HUGS}}}!!!   
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" - Unknown

Cheyenne; Belgian Malinois 1/8/07
Calisto(aka Arch Nemisis); 7/4/03

Offline Jeri

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 04:33:17 pm »
I'm very sorry you're both going through this.  It will get better but so sad to have to go through it.  Hang in there.  You sound like a great Mom,
jeri

Offline Slave2dane

• Gnawer
  • My Baby Brutis!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 12:35:21 am »
Hey there,

I'm new and I just wanted to know what Chloe had? 
Proud slave to...
Brutis - Great Dane
Pharoah - King Shephard
Sabbath & Pinky - kitties
RockZilla, KooKie and Baby - green iggies
Myrtle - RES turtle
Caterpiller & Komatsu - Hedgehogs
Sweet Pea - Veiled Chameleon
Bonnie,Clyde, Jaquline - Cichlids (fish)