Author Topic: Newest pics of Chloe off her pain meds  (Read 5942 times)

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Newest pics of Chloe off her pain meds
« on: September 17, 2007, 10:26:23 am »
Shes a lot more clearer it seems, and shes got a lot of spunk again...though she still sleeps in till 9! ill get some pics of her running around with her daddy and the horses later on!

Sitting pretty in the kitchen

OHHHH Grammie! I want some yogurt tooooo!

Oh thanks Hailey, this is good stuff!

She loves laying in the sun under "her" tree.

The sun  was in her eyes so she was squinting, but i just take it as her "tough" face...
Hey, its hard to look tough with pine needles hanging off your lip!

Yeah you buddy, you heard me!

Grrr Im gonne get this toy!!!

*these two are my favortie pics i got out of all of these. the way the sun hits her toy and makes a "glow" and the look on her face, well...she just looks like an angel!

Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Newest pics of Chloe off her pain meds
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 12:29:12 pm »
 :D she is so beautiful! im so glad she is feeling better! she looks so happy lounging in the sunshine.  chewing her toy... what a sweet heart. i absolutely love her color too...
Give her some hugs and kisses for me
and thanks for sharing. shes a beauty
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 03:55:36 pm »
She is looking great, I can see the muscle starting to buil up in her legs. what a sweetie.
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 04:07:53 pm »
She is so beautiful!  I love her coloring and she just looks so content and relaxed in those pictures.  All of the love and attention you are showering her with just radiates from her face.  You can tell she's a happy dog.

~ Stephanie
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 04:57:00 pm »
you know, in a way shes lucky to have us (not being cocky) because a lot of other people out there wouldnt have given her the chance we did with her disease, especially with what her initial prognosis was... and she wouldnt be here now. but mostly, we are soooo lucky to have her. shes showed us what its like to have unconditional love even when it seems life is at its worst, and feels like its never going to get better. shes tought me about hope, and to never give up. shes been such an inspiration to me, and other people who know her. shes my world, and everything i do i think about her. wherever i am, whatever im doing, its about her. im always thinking, when im away from her, "how is she" "what is she doing" "how is she feeling". and already at 6 months old, she knows my car and my boyfriends truck. as soon as we pull in, if shes outside, she runs right to the car wagging her tail and showers us with kisses when she gets to us. i love that feeling, that someone is waiting for me when i get home, who misses and cares about me. even if im only gone for 5 minutes, shes so happy to see me when i get back. its so amazing. i wouldnt trade her for the world!
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!

dohertyswissy

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 06:33:48 pm »
Chloe looks great!!  I am so glad to hear that she is feeling better.  Sounds like she gives as much to you as you do to her.   :)