Author Topic: Innova Evo feeders, I have a question  (Read 3266 times)

Offline heidismom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Innova Evo feeders, I have a question
« on: September 22, 2007, 01:04:52 pm »
Can anyone tell me how the size of the kibble for Evo compares to regular Innova, Science Diet, Or Iams? (the last two are just comparison, i am not feeding her those!)  I am considering switching Heidi from regular Innova to Evo, and want to get an idea how the kibble will work in the buster cube..it may sound silly, but it is VERY important that it be compatible!! ;D

Offline heidismom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Innova Evo feeders, I have a question
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 01:38:39 pm »
thanks, Holly!  Is it better to feed the small bites even for big dogs?  (not that Heidi is anywhere near as ginormous as your pooches ;D)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 01:50:47 pm »
I feed large bites and I'm about to switch to small bites(because I have 2 small dogs eating it as well) But they really aren't that big at all, I can't compare them to regular innova as I've never fed them that before, but I'd say they are the size of umm a fingernail(but not the thumb)! haha
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 08:54:18 pm »
We feed the large bites, and I'd say they're about the size of...my thumbnail? Maybe a little larger?

Offline heidismom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 09:51:42 am »
thank you all so much for your help, I really appreciate it!