Author Topic: He thinks he's an acrobat  (Read 4412 times)

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
He thinks he's an acrobat
« on: October 01, 2007, 12:35:53 pm »
Ok...Sooooo I'm just sitting here on my laptop...check ing out BPO and such.....and all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye, I see Miles get on the futon which is to my right (the couch I'm sitting on and the futon sort of make an "L" shape if that makes sense.) There is a fan sitting in between the couch and the futon and all of a sudden I see him jump from the futon OVER the fan(unsuccessfully might I add)...and on to this couch....to do what? Attack me!!! haha Ok, well...a play attack. In the process I'm pretty sure he hurt himself because when he first jumped..he landed flopped over the fan. hahaha Who does he think he is doing all these acrobatic moves!?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 12:38:51 pm by Pyr Heaven »
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: He thinks he's an acrobat
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 12:48:56 pm »
It's funny and not...you should be really carefull about your little acrobat. Orthopedic injuries are the last thing you need  ;)
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 01:01:53 pm »
It's funny and not...you should be really carefull about your little acrobat. Orthopedic injuries are the last thing you need  ;)

I know right! At first I was freaking out! But then when he charged towards me only to chew on my arm...I realized he was just fine. ;D
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline Edwpang

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 07:27:56 pm »
It seems to me smaller dogs are more capable of acrobat. Once Butter and I walked by a house with a leashed Shih Tzu. He was so determinted to drive Butter alway that he did a forward flip :o which did startled Butter and Butter did pulled away from him insteading greeting him.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 07:28:23 pm by Edwpang »