Author Topic: Butter: Trip to Blue Mountain  (Read 5089 times)

Offline Edwpang

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Butter: Trip to Blue Mountain
« on: October 07, 2007, 10:35:01 pm »
We went to Blue mountain this weekend. We met a lot people of people. Butter was friendly to everyone.;D Below are some of the pictures taken:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 11:50:49 pm by Edwpang »

Offline Edwpang

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Butter: Trip to Blue Mountain
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 10:41:36 pm »
More pictures.

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 11:02:50 pm »
Oh he is so handsome.

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 11:28:07 pm »
Great pictures. It looks like you had lots of fun. I have not been to Blue Mountain since I was a kid. Now I want to go this winter/fall.

Offline Edwpang

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 03:45:33 pm »
Great pictures. It looks like you had lots of fun. I have not been to Blue Mountain since I was a kid. Now I want to go this winter/fall.

Yeah, we did. The place was very nice. There were a lot of dog-friendly people and so many dogs! Butter was basically saturated with them. He was very friendly but not as hyper as was in quiet environment and suddenly came another dog.  There was a pet food store Butter liked very much and swept all the pet food (orijen) inside the displayed food bowls. When we came back next time, he went right to the food bowls without looking at the whole crowd of people in the store. One thing I don't like is there are so many gums on the ground, and Butter tried to eat single one of them!

Offline Edwpang

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 10:29:38 am »
Awww I love the pics! Looks like a great place! Haha I can't believe the dog store had Orijen out in bowls, hilarious! I mean any dog will swipe a free bowl of new food! Butter is super cute! I love all of the pics!

Actually, it was not full bowl of food, but several raised food bowls with 1 dozen kibbles or so in each. It was intended for the Thanks giving day the next day. Glad you loved the pictures. :)