Author Topic: BAD BAD BRYCE  (Read 4850 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
BAD BAD BRYCE
« on: October 11, 2007, 09:00:36 pm »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Bryce is still acting aggressive he is attacking freya and milo every time they go outside. He stalks them and goes crazy on them yesterday he nibbled a little hole in milos side. Then after I scolded him he came and laid his head on my lap and looked at me with his big brown eyes as if to say I am sorry mommy. He was to be neutered but had to be postponed since I tore some ligaments in my knee. I love him but these terrible 2 are really taking a tole on me.
Yesterday he was carrying the cat around in his mouth did't hurt her but scared me to death. When will it stop?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 09:02:38 pm by marinafb »
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

bigdogs@5501

Re: BAD BAD BRYCE
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 03:29:37 am »
OH Bryce - what happened? The big bad 2's are just not agreeing with you at all are they? I am not even sure what to advise- I know that we have had some aggression issues with Bella and the Rescue Remedy seems to help a little, but it wears off too quickly and I can be around all of the time to keep giving it to her. Hopefully you can get him neutered and soon.
And the cat- I laughed - Jake use to always steal the cat and walk around with it until it got old enough to understand how to use the claws. One day the cat decided enough was enough. Jake did not fair too well. But he dropped the cat with out me screaming at him to drop it.

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 07:08:40 am »
Oh dear Bryce. You have to learn to be nice Mr Bryce. ;)Hopefully the neutering will help. Sorry, but the cat thing made me laugh too.I hope your knee has a speedy recovery. Hang in there--it will get better. ;D

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 07:21:31 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well the cat has a long sad story but i won't make anyone sad by telling it. I was'nt going to keep the cat i was going to get her ready so that someone else could adopt her. Well 7 months later she is still here. She won my heart over 2 of the dogs but milos holding out. The cat has not once hissed scratched or done anything to the dogs. These are not small dog by any means. She has been sat on slobbered on carried around nibbled on you name it and all she wants is to hang with the dogs. I have a half door in the kitchen and today when i fed bryce she jumped over and was staring at bryce well he let her know he was'nt sharing and she ran for her life.Still has a lot to learn and i am not going to be around to fight her battles all the time! Silly cat who thinks she is a dog.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 07:24:20 pm by marinafb »
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 10:49:38 pm »
Stone will latch on to Issy's face like something out of one of those alien movies, it looks like Issy has a big fat spider on the face!!  And yes, Stone's head is sometime half-way in her mouth!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix