Author Topic: Help BPO!! My Mommy is..  (Read 7390 times)

dohertyswissy

Help BPO!! My Mommy is..
« on: October 30, 2007, 08:33:32 am »
..a vewy, vewy, mean Mommy.  Yesterday, she made me go to de mean ol' gruumers.  I do wike Ms. Lawah, my gruumer, but she makes me CLEAN.  I had to have a baf, ears cleaned (yuk!), nails trimmed, and toofs brushed (duble, triple yuk!).  I have evidence of this abuse b/c Mommy wanted to take pics of me clean.  How embarrassing!!   ::)

Yes, Mommy, I'm clean.  Yuk!

So are my ears...

.. and my toofs...

Yup..they did my nails too

Can we puleeze stop with the inspection and get on wif da treats??

Picture 6:  Yay Rawhide! 

Wait a minute...dis rawhide is getting boring...

..Does Mommy have a cocktail? 

She DOES.  This is unacceptable.. ..I need rubbins now...Ahhh...t hat's better...

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Help BPO!! My Mommy is..
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 09:02:03 am »
Ranger is such a handsome boy all shined up :-* I was so excited at the dog park last week when I thought I saw a Swissy at the other end of the park....turns out it wasn't the distance that made him small he was an Entelbucher (sp?), cute but not the same.

Nicole

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 09:26:37 am »
Awwwwww, Roo!

I wish I could see the pictures of you looking all clean. Then I would have evidence of your mean mommy's escapades.

I guess you'll just have to pack up and head to Indiana to spend some time with Auntie Nicole and cousin Cabeza, who is ALWAYS dirty!!!!!

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 07:52:07 pm »
Swissy, do you call your Ranger by the nickname Roo???  I call MY Ranger by the name Ranger Roo or just Roo!!! :o

I don't know why this makes me so excited, but it obviously does.  It just goes with the name, I guess. 

I also think your photo caption - Does Mommy have a cocktail? - would be awesome on a t-shirt.  Heh heh.
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*