Author Topic: The snow will eat me  (Read 5137 times)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
The snow will eat me
« on: November 06, 2007, 11:28:28 am »
Last night  we got some  snow and lovely  freezing rain  well this morrning when I went to let  Zeus out to go potty  we wentto  run out and stopped dead at the door there was some  snow  on the step.. The sillly  pooch went and  samcked it a couple  times  and  looked at me like  "  what you think in  ma  I ain't  going out in that  white  stuff, It may  eat me"  I ended up having to bribe him out the door and of course  after less than  two minutes he was back at the door no way was  he staying out there not with the white stuff on the ground..  Oh  BOy it  may just  be along winter after all
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: The snow will eat me
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 12:34:07 pm »
That's cute!  I can't wait to see what Naja and Moos reactions will be to their first snow!  I hope they like it!
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 01:45:39 pm »
Im  Really hopping he will start to like it.. Its freezing  rain  right  now s o we are all snug in the house to  cold out there. I wish this weather would  smarten up   all ready and just  give us  snow and  not  rain  with it.. THE roads are  so icy today thankfully im not going any where today
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 02:24:18 pm »
their first snow is always fun.  Grace loves it now. 

Offline shine

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 08:33:01 am »
When I was a kid we had an Irish Setter named Ginger.  Every years when it began to snow, she wouldn't go to the bathroom on it...she would try to find a spot of green to do her business.  In Michigan this didn't work for long, and by the time spring came she was so used to going on snow she didn't want to go anywhere else...she insisted on going on one of the few melting piles left in the yard.  Those piles were pretty nasty, I tell ya! LOL!

Bodhi LOVES the snow....which is good, because we live in the mountains and get LOTS of it.  He saves the day when it is 4 feet deep...he's big enough to plow a path through it for the other dogs! LOL!
Sharing my life and love with
Bodhi - Newfoundland
Rio - Loyal Lab/Beagle Mix
Zildjian - Dalmatian
Dolly - Weird Hound Mix
Stubby - Weird Corgi Mix
Ribbit - Grumpy Cocker Mix
House Cats - Bump, Delilah, Stashe, Mischa, Moose
Barn Cats - Archie, Betty, Midge
The Pigs - Ginger & Marianne

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 12:13:35 pm »
That's cute!  I can't wait to see what Naja and Moos reactions will be to their first snow!  I hope they like it!

I can't wait to see Sierra's reaction too.  I have never seen a reaction like Zeus', though.  All of the puppies I ever had just bounded right out in it like it wasn't there.  Then again, they were all Siberian Huskies and were probably born waiting for their first snow.  LOL!  Sierra still chases after flying bugs, so maybe I can get some cute video of her chasing snowflakes  :D.
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 06:13:20 pm »
Newly Newfed,
Are last  dog  was a husky  she loved the snow  and  hated the house  would never  come in so this  with zeus is alll new to me.. I liven  In NOrthern Alberta so we  get a  good dump  of  snow..

Well  In last couple  days  we have gotten a big  dump the first  morrning YEsterday I ended up  running out side a nd  kicking it around and  zeus came out  and  started  playing to  he seems  to  be  getting use to it n ow thank fuully
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti