Author Topic: Our New Dane Might Be Here A Week Early!!  (Read 5094 times)

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Our New Dane Might Be Here A Week Early!!
« on: November 14, 2007, 07:31:28 am »
OK, so now im REALLY excited! Our breeder called and left me a message that she was taking a pup to PA (shes in upper NY, im in Buffalo, which is still upstate...but not as upstate LOL) She asked if we wanted to meet her somewhere and she would bring Lexi to us then, instead of us having to drive 4hrs to her. Well I called her back and left a message and shes got to call me back yet, but as long as we do it early in the day, its perfect! I do have to work at 3, so if we cant do it before then, then we do have to wait untill next week, or if shes passing through on the way home, get her then! YAYYY! Im SO glad we went through and re puppy proofed the house and got rid of the furnature we didnt need to make more room already! This is a whole week earlier than we expected! YAYYY! and for anyone who missed my last post, this is our little Lexi. Shes going to be 5months old on the 25th, shes the one sitting up!
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!

Offline hairprincessnyu

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Our New Dane Might Be Here A Week Early!!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 10:24:30 am »
Aww she is beautiful!
True love is being gone all day, and coming home to a dog who licks your face.

Offline maxsmom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Our New Dane Might Be Here A Week Early!!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 04:21:01 pm »
I love that expression on her face.  She is too cute.  Congratulation s and post more pics when you get her.  I have to get my Great Dane fixes on here, since I haven't seen any around here lately.  You get to have an early Christmas.  Lucky you!
Kathy
Max  2 Irish Wolfhound
Jake  2 Great Pyrenees
Cody   3 Tibetan Mastiff
ChiChi 1.5 Caucasian Ovcharka
John and Nicki Maine Coon cats