Author Topic: Which one is the bear?  (Read 12156 times)

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Which one is the bear?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2007, 03:52:55 am »
LOL is that a male dog thing? My girls have all looooved being primped and preened. All the boys have heard the drawer opening where all the brushes, etc are and left the room. Sophie crashed out in the hall last night and I trimmed one ear, her feathers on her front legs and all four feet. Even got several nails done. She was sound asleep. She looked up once or twice, but slept thru the rest of it. I got Bava and he tucked his front feet under himself and pulled his back legs away from me. NO touching the feet Mom. He gets downright p*ssy when you try to do his nails.

Fumble does the exact same thing! he knows as soon as he sees the furminator or the clippers its all over. We use a drummel too on his nails but i have to get in a clip his hair around his paws first as the hair gets caught up and that makes for an even worse situation. But he does hide his front paws too! :) It must be a male thing!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
Re: Which one is the bear?
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2007, 05:50:35 pm »
Bodhi takes naps in the bathtub...he barely fits, but seems to enjoy it.  I'll have to get a picture and post it!

You definitely need to post a pic of that!  I'd love to see it!

Everytime I look at this thread I just can't believe how HUGE Fumble is.  I'd love to have a big Newfie like that.
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer