Author Topic: New pics of Blake (and an update on us)!  (Read 5023 times)

k2campbell

New pics of Blake (and an update on us)!
« on: November 27, 2007, 06:35:49 am »
Helloooooooooo everyone! ;)

I may sound super-happy but lately I've been feeling MUCH BETTER than I was, so I'm in a much better mood!!! ;D ;D ;D My doc still says I have a ways to go with my recovery, but the progress I've made thus far is MILES from where I was, and I'm totally OK with that! :) :) :) Here's hoping I don't hit any bumps with the rest of my recovery, thanks to EVERYONE for their support!!! ;D ;) :-*

Blake is doing just wonderful! He will be 5 months this Saturday and is doing something new almost daily! :D In his 4th month he found his feet (oh that's a riot around here!), started rice cereal once a day (and LOVES it), pets Kate daily (funny to watch, he pulls her hair pretty good) and giggles like CRAZY!!! :D :D :D He is such a sweetheart and I just love him to pieces, I am so thankful for him, everyday! ;)

I must admit that even though he doesn't realize what's going on, I'm going to enjoy Christmas so much more this year with Blake...I can tell already! ;) I'm TOTALLY in the Christmas spirit already, which isn't really like me! :D

Kate is doing great, she is LOVING Blake more & more each day, she is such an angel with him (a little rough when she's excited) but just adores that little boy! ;) :-* Kate is VERY happy right now because it's friggin' cold here...today it's -17 degrees celsius (that's 1.4 degrees farenheit) so she is just in heaven!

As for my Mom, it looks like she will be released from the hospital just before or after the new year, so we're happy about that too!!! ;D She's doing EXCELLENT, I sure hope this lasts! :P She is in LOVE with her Grandson, and likewise for Blake...he just stares and smiles at his Grandma, it's awesome!!! ;) :D Now we're looking for a place for her to live, it's no easy task! :P :-X There are LOTS of aspects to finding her the best place that is both affordable and will give her the care she needs, but I'm hopeful it will happen! :)

So that's what's up with us for now, hope everyone here is doing fantastic! ;) I've included some pics of Blake, him with my Mom, and of course Kate with her famous pose on the couch! :D :) ;)

Take care all!
Kelly, Eric, Blake & Kate  :-*

P.S. That's a shirt on Blake's head in the first two pics, in case you didn't figure it out (Eric was being a goof and Blake thought it was quite funny)!!! :D ;)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 06:37:31 am by k2campbell »

Offline amylynn

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: New pics of Blake (and an update on us)!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 06:52:40 am »
Awwwwwwwwww!!! Blake is ADORABLE!!!  ;D
Blessings! :)
Amy Lynn

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 07:34:32 am »
He is soo adorable!!  He looks like he checks everything out.  And Kate....now that's comfy!!

So glad you're feeling better!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 05:07:21 pm »
Your little man is sooo cute! It seems like you just had him...time flies around here.
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.