Author Topic: Chicken Tub the sky is really falling part 2  (Read 4127 times)

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Chicken Tub the sky is really falling part 2
« on: December 04, 2007, 07:11:09 pm »
This morning I'm sound asleep in my nice warm bed when Tub climbs down to go outside.He gets to the doggie door and starts barking and whinning.Then he comes running back to my room whinning and hiding in the corner.I thought maybe Butt was blocking the door on him,they do that to each other all the time.I get up and Butt is on the couch.Tub goes back to the door to commence barking and whinning,so I open the door.What do you suppose dare be in our yard and falling from the sky??? That evil nasty Snow  :o He steps out,but comes right back in.I tried to convince Butt to go out with him,but he looks at me like" you brought him home,you take him out" ::) Then Tub goes running thru the house looking out every door and window and is utterly mortified to see that evil white stuff every where he looks.So right now he is hiding under the desk :( I did tell them both they are Saints and they are suppose to like the snow,but I think they think I'm lieing to them ;)So if anyone has any free time and wants to stop and shop vac my yard tub will be your best friend for life :D
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline jagersmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Chicken Tub the sky is really falling part 2
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 01:51:07 am »
LOL Poor Tub. He's not having a good week!

Jager is terrified of rain but LOVES the pool and the Gulf (haven't taken him to the other coast for the ocean but he'll like it). Go figure. Tub may be like Jager in that he donesn't like unknown things on his paws!
Dogs laugh.... by wagging their tails

Annette, mother to:

Jagermeister - Bullmastiff
Bacardi - DSH terror cat

Offline maxsmom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Chicken Tub the sky is really falling part 2
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 04:42:11 am »
I would love to see what my dogs would think of snow.  Maybe we will have to load them up and head north this winter sometime.  I know they all had a barking, growling, fit this year when the outside Christmas lights came on the first night.  I guess Max had forgotten them from last year.  I had to take them out one at a time so they could sniff them and check them out from the outside, then they settled down to look at them out the window. 
Kathy
Max  2 Irish Wolfhound
Jake  2 Great Pyrenees
Cody   3 Tibetan Mastiff
ChiChi 1.5 Caucasian Ovcharka
John and Nicki Maine Coon cats