Author Topic: Thank you Blu, Ellie, Riley, and Rachel!! our Secret Santa!!  (Read 3266 times)

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Thank you Blu, Ellie, Riley, and Rachel!! our Secret Santa!!
« on: December 18, 2007, 10:27:06 am »
I know I mentioned earlier that Fumble opened his presents early, and that I didn't get a chance to take pictures, were going to try to "re-inact" it after he's had his bath on Friday :) All the gifts were great!!
When he opened them up, he loved the blanket because it was round and he held it in his mouth for so long. He didn't even care about any of the other toys! But then he caught on! The camel looks an awful lot like Fumble with his tounge hanging out of the side of his mouth! and the sweet potato chews are perfect! we're gonna have to get more of those, they are definatly better than pigs ears, and have come in handy trying to ween him back down from 3 meals a day. He gets really hungry or expects food at 12 so I give him one of the chews!!
I swear we'll post pictures this weekend!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

EllieAndBlu

Re: Thank you Blu, Ellie, Riley, and Rachel!! our Secret Santa!!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 12:13:35 am »
We love Fumble so much!

I am so glad the big guy liked his goodies! I chuckled so hard when I read the post about him being so hopped up on the fresh snowfall that he couldn't contain himself - and dug right into his SS box!

I hope the photo shoot went well - you know I cant wait to see pics!  ;)