Author Topic: Anyone else out there snowed in???  (Read 3547 times)

marypyrs

Anyone else out there snowed in???
« on: December 24, 2007, 06:14:53 pm »
"We're" just getting ready to get out & get going on the trails. Anyone else out there snowed in?

It's a beautiful Christmas Day up here. No way I can get out on the roads for a while so "we're" taking advantage of it all in the beauty of the woods.

Hope your day is as peaceful and beautiful. I've been able to talk to Family and Friends. Now I'm strapping on "the shoes" & the "Kids" and I are heading out. "Maybe" I'll be able to get some good PICS.  ;)

Offline jagersmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else out there snowed in???
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 11:27:20 pm »
I wish I could hit the trails too!  :( I hope you had a great time though.

It was in the mid-70s today. Friday I think they said it will be in the low 80s. This is NOT Christmas!  >:( New Years we MIGHT be down to the 60s. So not Christmas or winter. I'm packing up and heading north!  ;)
Dogs laugh.... by wagging their tails

Annette, mother to:

Jagermeister - Bullmastiff
Bacardi - DSH terror cat

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else out there snowed in???
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 03:38:37 am »
Nope, not here!  Cool, wet & drippy, but no snow.  ;)  I hope that it didn't mess up your holiday plans and that you are warm & comfy, the pantry is well stocked, and you have plenty of books & indoor projects to keep you busy until you can get out again.  Meanwhile, maybe we can all help keep you company.   ;D

Oh & modified to add:  We'd LOVE to see pics of Whisper & Rainbow playing in all of that snow!!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 03:41:12 am by GoldenPyrs »
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees