Author Topic: Calling all the Girly Pyr Mommas!!  (Read 7812 times)

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
Re: Calling all the Girly Pyr Mommas!!
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2008, 11:40:11 am »
Miles eats 6 cups a day. Although lately, he hasn't been interested in his food much. Usually he eats it up as soon as I put it down. Now, he will eat it, but it takes him til 9pm til he eats all 6 cups. Sometimes he doesn't even eat it all. Don't know what his deal is. haha
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline Skippy

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Lollie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 12:47:46 pm »
Hi, Just had to respond to your post. Lollie gained a lot until she was about 10 months old. After that she just got taller. I worry that she is thin, but the groomers tell me she is not. She has always had free choice, but doesn't really heat a lot, but she eats all the time(see picture). She even celebrates New Years.

We went to visit the breeder in Oct. Lollie is taller than her mom, but not as solid yet. Her father who lives further up north weighted 130 and her mom weighs about 85-90. Lollie  be two in a few days.

You posted some pictures of Naja in the meadow a while ago. Wow  those pictures could almost have been in my camera. I didn't have time to post then. Lollie loves to run. We get out a lot in the summer. I cheat. I ride the four wheeler.

Skippy
Central New York

Offline saintlykallismom

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2008, 12:48:18 pm »
Kalli is doing that too. I used to feed her 3 times a day a total of 9 cups. Now I put food down in the morning and it takes her the whole day to eat what is in there. I am a little concerned about it but we go to the vet next week so I will discuss it with her then.
Proud mama of:

Kalli- 6(?)month old saint bernard
Lexi- 6 mth old orange and white kitten
Franco- 5 yearold big black cat